Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I can’t stand Brogan, I’ve got to say I respect her, or should I say Benji, for rehoming an 8 (nearly 9) year old dog instead of a puppy. I know for a fact she would not have coped with having a puppy spaniel (I have a Sprocker which I’ve had since she was 12 weeks)

Reactions: 72
As much as I can’t stand Brogan, I’ve got to say I respect her, or should I say Benji, for rehoming an 8 (nearly 9) year old dog instead of a puppy. I know for a fact she would not have coped with having a puppy spaniel (I have a Sprocker which I’ve had since she was 12 weeks)
i was going to say the same! I’ve got two cockers had them since puppies and she definitely wouldn’t have been able to deal with that. Lots of respect for getting an older rescue dog and she looks really happy in the pictures.

Reactions: 15
We called it! Cute name, but spaniels are a lot of work. I guess an older one will be easier than a puppy

Reactions: 5
i was going to say the same! I’ve got two cockers had them since puppies and she definitely wouldn’t have been able to deal with that. Lots of respect for getting an older rescue dog and she looks really happy in the pictures.
Totally agree with you! They’re such wild dogs:ROFLMAO: I just watched the vlog, purely for Bonnie and she does look really happy and SO FAR, she looks like she’s totally loved by the pair of them!

Reactions: 6
I actually think the good will be good for her, when you are responsible for another being it will motivate you, she will have to go out for a walk everyday which is a good health benefit.
I’m sure benji will do it until He goes back to work.

Reactions: 25
I have to say I am really pleased they’ve got an adult dog.
My friend who’s a capable adult woman with teenage daughters have just got a puppy 2 weeks ago and thus far she’s actually near a mental breakdown due to puppy waking every morning at 4am, and due to the constant job it is having a baby/puppy! She can’t cope with alllll the things it takes having such a small one who can’t be alone etc. She thought her and her daughters would be home for a long while and then everything changed here, and now they have to all take turns being home with it (so taking time off work/ school etc) I offered today to have the puppy for a week if she can’t cope! So to imagine Brogan having a puppy - well it would only be a disaster 😏

Reactions: 10
Cocker spaniel... she's gonna have her butt handed to her with that pup. As i've said before, spaniels are HARD WORK. As a rescue, spaniels that are sent to be re-homed often have behavioural issues due to lack of attention during puppyhood (cute puppy, high energy levels, people don't realise how much effort is required = nightmarish dog)

Bonnie is a cute name though. My spaniel has an unusual name, think older lady name, and I think it's fabulous :D

I have to say, I’m so relieved they got a rescue dog and not a puppy. Purely because I don’t think Brogan would cope well with one. To be fair, the dog seems very happy and settled which is nice to see. I see she’s got the likes/dislikes turned off again though 🙈.

Reactions: 16
Just watched 5 mins of the vlog and benji seems so much better with the dog than brogs.. I don’t think she will cope with the dog being so hyper when benjis away 😂

Reactions: 11
So she’s got the home, got the dog, now the pressure will be on the proposal as “that’s the order it needs to be”.
So they’re in pets at home and they’re touching things, picking off the shelves and putting back. How responsible of them during a pandemic :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 23
this isn't just a spaniel, it's a working cocker spaniel. yes they are soooooo loving and even if she hasn't been trained to work on a farm she will need her mind kept very busy, even an older working cocker spaniel. saying that if she needs rehoming she needs rehoming and better a younger family

Reactions: 10
So glad they got a rescue dog! I grew up with two cocker spaniels from puppies, both now 14 and 12. The 12 year old is still as crazy as ever so they definitely have their work cut out for them!

They clearly went to the beach hut if you look at her photos on Instagram, anyone find it weird she didn’t actually film them there?

We called it! Cute name, but spaniels are a lot of work. I guess an older one will be easier than a puppy
Don’t count on it haha. They have SO much energy even when old. They are working dogs. Even after a three hour walk they have high energy.

Well done to Brogan for adopting an older one however. That’s a really great thing to do and even though I still don’t think now is the best time to take on a pet for her, I hope this will be a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Adopting an animal is a thousand times more rewarding that taking a puppy ever could be.

Thank god they got an older dog. I bet that was Benjis influence!

I still feel very sorry for the dog though. Once benjis back working, there’s no way lazy Brogalo will be taking that dog out enough. She will also get a massive telling off once she’s chewed the cheapy furniture and ripped Sebbie to shreds!

Reactions: 11
Pleased she got an adult dog but think.its because benji put his foot down and it's ultimately easier for her.
I honestly don't even think I can tattle about Brogan anymore. Suggesting she had worrying personal news to her vulnerable fans when in reality she just got a dog and wanted clickbait is disgusting.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.