Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should chip in and get her to do an apology video to Becca rose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We should chip in and get her to do an apology video to Becca rose
Yessss haha and what’s funny is that she would do it as she will literally do anything for a bit of money it seems!

That cameo is so cringe and manages to bring every point back to herself! Me me me but happy birthday 🙄

Reactions: 9
Doesn't say much when her biggest fan is a 51 year old. Poor woman probably thinks she went to school with Brogan back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doesn't say much when her biggest fan is a 51 year old. Poor woman probably thinks she went to school with Brogan back in the day
I thought it was for a 51 year old man?! 😂🙈 edit; just went back and listened again. Their name is Jo, god knows why I instantly assumed man!! It’s late. I’ve been working all day unlike Brogan. Forgive me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she literally made the persons video all about herself!!!! So cringe.

She literally says you can request a video for whoever you want 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus bleeping christ! Every single point of that cameo video was brought back round to her. It would have been a nice video for someone who's a fan if she'd just said she related. But no, big broglodyte doesn't give a duck if she can't speak about herself. Away and boil yer heid doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or herself 😂 look brogan we know you read here! Just own up and change your username 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Dudo seriously what’s your problem? Why are you wasting your time angry reacting to every post about your precious brobag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That cameo was self centred I'd be asking for my money back!!!
My birthday
My holiday
My videos
My Disney trip
It's a bloody joke!!!!

Reactions: 6
Yessss haha and what’s funny is that she would do it as she will literally do anything for a bit of money it seems!

That cameo is so cringe and manages to bring every point back to herself! Me me me but happy birthday 🙄
Sooooo cringe!! I could hardly even watch to the end because I found it so cringe 😬 I honestly don’t understand why anyone would want to send one of them to their friend

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.