Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan Tate #30 Sick of seeing her feet, all she does is eat, Brogie, why you so discrete?
I like sick of seeing her feet! Honestly in that vlog where she showed her trotters going through the sand I was like ffs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #30 Taking ā€˜time offā€™ to educate myself. Need holiday advice? Find it yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Brogan Tate #30 lockdown spent dossing, no vlogs? sheā€™s not bossing! biccies in bed with animal crossing

Tweaked my one from last time as it still very much applies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong but has Brogan not done a video for a week? And havenā€™t her socials been quiet the past few days? (Iā€™m not subbed so not certain...)

If so, WTAF is she doing? Sheā€™s not finishing off decorating/tidying that shithole of a home; sheā€™s not sorting that disgusting garden; sheā€™s not creating content in the form of sit down ā€˜talk to the cameraā€™ videos; sheā€™s not going anywhere as sheā€™s still not really supposed to be going out; sheā€™s not going for walks the past few days as the weather has turned; sheā€™s not going to the gym as they arenā€™t open; shes not going on holiday as we canā€™t go on holiday; sheā€™s not eating out as restaurants arenā€™t open; sheā€™s not meeting up with friends as sheā€™s no longer got any...
What on Earth does this girl do for her 75k followership and to pay her mortgage? Like I seriously want to know as Iā€™m obviously in the wrong bloody job...

Brogan Tate #30 MISSING - if found please return to Home Bargains (aka ā€œThe Mothershipā€)
Just wanna put my thread title back into the mix from page 39 (currently on 78 likes)

Brogan Tate #30 MISSING - if found please return to Home Bargains (aka ā€œThe Mothershipā€)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sheā€™s repeatedly wished violence on people hoping that they die.
I'm not defending past actions at all, I'm just stating that shes someone with a smaller following and has done more in terms of donation for the BLM cause that Brobeg

Reactions: 4
Brogan Tate #30: Channelā€™s dead end, nobody wants to be friends, ā€œIā€™m overwhelmed get me a drinky Benjā€

(might be too long!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To the poster that asked about her lip.. itā€™s a freckle. Sheā€™s mentioned it in the past.

Reactions: 1
I just started watching. The whiny voice 30 seconds in was enough to put me off. But I could dislike...
I couldn't work out why she was doing that whining....thought it was for something important perhaps, but no, just because Bongo did pinch punch before her šŸ¤£

• Haha
brogan tate, lifes a state getting a dog cause she can't keep a mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Brogan Tate #30 Benji is busy giving Bianca his winky, wish heā€™d stop to make me a drinky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Iā€™ve just been on her Cameo to see if thatā€™s where sheā€™s been spending her time, and bloody hell its awful.

Sheā€™s done one cameo thatā€™s public, and she still managed to talk about her birthday, her planned Disney trip, and suggested they should watch more of her videos during lockdown. This girl is something else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Iā€™ve just been on her Cameo to see if thatā€™s where sheā€™s been spending her time, and bloody hell its awful.

Sheā€™s done one cameo thatā€™s public, and she still managed to talk about her birthday, her planned Disney trip, and suggested they should watch more of her videos during lockdown. This girl is something else.
Holy crap I just went to watch this too, so cringe!!

She has 3 5 star reviews aswell... that means at least 4 people have paid her to do this now? WHY?!?!

• Haha
We could all raise the funds to get her to make one for tattle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.