Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For soMe reason I can’t read the comments, it says 206 comments click here to read but just jumps up to the top of the video again.

what happens at the beginning where benji makes a joke or a pun or something and she starts whining oh no? I can’t make it out x

For soMe reason I can’t read the comments, it says 206 comments click here to read but just jumps up to the top of the video again.

what happens at the beginning where benji makes a joke or a pun or something and she starts whining oh no? I can’t make it out x
He got in first with "pinch, punch, first of the month". Then she says it's something they do every month, as in it's one of their little couple things. THEN she calls it silly/stupid (don't remember which EDIT: just checked, she says both) because she's clearly pissed off that Benji got in first!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s addressed the engagement thing a few times and said she’s not ready 🤷‍♀️
Poor guy has been stuck in the house with her for 3 months through several dramas so I doubt it’ll be an engagement. I doubt she’s been the best version of herself lately

@EmJane86 Ben has said dont count on it a few times when they lived at his dads house her face dropped :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think Benjis gone back to work? Would explain why she’s getting up early again...

Reactions: 2
Puppies get up early and through the night
I think the news is a puppy, it makes sense

personal news during the day = a call that a puppy is available? maybe she didn’t want to talk about it then in case they didn’t get the puppy (+ getting a puppy vlog would pull in lots of viewzzz)... now she’s up early because puppies bark and need letting out for a wee etc...

Reactions: 9

I watched that bit about 4 times to try and work out what he mumbled! Waste of my time as she mentions what was said after 🤦‍♀️

I bet Brogey is fuming that Becca is back.

I can imagine she watched her new home video and is now sat on her tacky bed in her tacky house with her big fat dry bottom lip stuck right out.

I love it that Beccas house is already 100% nicer than Brogans and they have not yet done anything to it!! Brogan and Benji bought their house last September, not far off a year ago and yet it all looks like its been rushed despite spending 10 months on it.

Reactions: 18
I bet Brogey is fuming that Becca is back.

I can imagine she watched her new home video and is now sat on her tacky bed in her tacky house with her big fat dry bottom lip stuck right out.

I love it that Beccas house is already 100% nicer than Brogans and they have not yet done anything to it!! Brogan and Benji bought their house last September, not far off a year ago and yet it all looks like its been rushed despite spending 10 months on it.
nah brogan won’t be fuming, Becca doesn’t have an island like she and Ben dreamed of 🙄 and I don’t mean an animal crossing island 😂.

Can’t wait to see beccas kitchen transformation it sounds lovely changing the units to navy. Beccas not afraid of using colour

• Haha
Don’t forget to repost the thread titles. I know we had a really funny one a while back!

Wow Becca’s home tour is SO much better than Brogans. Personal taste and actual decor aside, the way she gives the tour, talks about the house and her relationship is just so much nicer than the way Brogan did.

She explained why she said ‘me/mine’ and that she really means ‘ours’ as it’s all fair and split 50/50 etc. They’re not changing anything unnecessarily, it was just really nice to watch her wander round getting really excited.

Brogan couldn’t stop saying ‘obviously I want this another colour/Benji will need to fix this/I don’t want it like that’ the whole time. Bet she’ll watch that and feel miserable as sin.

Reactions: 27
As much as everyone here slates binky
Her donating the money made from her stream is actually awesome.

honestly I'm still howling at Brogan talking about going to the tip/dump as though it was a day out, she's was almost doing a 'pack with me' talking about her switch and the snacks she was taking 😂

If it was anyone else I'd let them off considering the fact nothing is really open, but Brogan doesn't do anything regardless of whether there's a global pandemic, so I imagine she'd have been the same regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just came on here to mention Becca’s home tour, and I agree with everyone else on here. It’s gorgeous. New and clean and looks like it’s been taken care of. Probably in a nice area too. Bogey must be foaming at the mouth when she’s got holes in her roof and a leaky kitchen sink. Although Bogey’s house would be fine if they just bothered to fix it up properly.

I really enjoyed Becca’s digs at Brogan throughout.

Reactions: 17
Brogan Tate #30 Sick of seeing her feet, all she does is eat, Brogie, why you so discrete?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.