Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only is her excuse bullshit, she wants personal credit for making “personal donations” rather than getting involved collectively in fundraising which is.... the entire point.

Is her personal donation going to be equal to the amount raised from her video views? I imagine not otherwise she would be happy to declare all money is being donated.

“Felt it was more valuable”

To YOU, you mean? Aka you can keep all the money from your video and donate 30 quid to wherever.

“Revenue over time”

So you’ll donate money now but eventually you want your videos to get YOU some money later?
If ten quid was raised now or in 6 months time it wouldn’t matter. Black lives matter and those charities don’t cease to exist once you stop caring Brogan. They’ll still be there.

She can do one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember where she did that panel and said she was going to pick litter from beaches, never did that did she 🤣

If it's a dog she will have to keep up with her own instagram, benjis Instagram, her dogs instagram, her teddy bears Instagram and her home Instagram, how will she cope!??!
So overwhelmed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL her reply to the pregnancy comment. Why is she so mad though???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan drama is my favourite drama.
I don’t know why, I realise this is not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It can’t be anything personal with her family as Fraser hasn’t been away from social media - he’s been at the beach hut for the majority of the time she was away. It will be a massive anti climax if it’s dog or Disney...

I don’t think there will be another upload today.... she’s posted this morning so that she has all day to filter out comments and keep up with this thread 🤣

What a sorry state when she automatically has to turn off likes / dislikes as she knows her video will generate so many dislikes.

And she’s definitely not doing weight watchers drinking all that juice - it’s the one thing I cut out of my diet completely as it was so high in points.

Reactions: 9
She had a horrible little grin when she said she'll be back soon, got some stuff to talk about. It's defo something positive for them. So she stopped filming / discussing BLM for her own gain. Again. Selfish twit

Reactions: 12
Aside from everything you’ve all mentioned, WHY did she complain about all the rubbish, say a bin was ‘just over there’ and not do anything about it? At least a ‘I don’t have any gloves and am worried about covid, otherwise I would be putting this in the bin myself and I encourage people to bring bin bags and gloves with them so they can do a beach tidy’

Reactions: 8
I just started watching. The whiny voice 30 seconds in was enough to put me off. But I could dislike...
Will brands not refuse to work with her if she hides her likes and dislikes? Surely if she wants brand work in the future she wouldn’t do this...

Reactions: 7
You can tell her news is going to be good news i.e. a dog or disney as she was trying to contain a massive grin right after discussing BLM. Why is everything so secretive, she could have mentioned it before in the vlog, she always have to hype up things

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.