Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been watching the weekend vlog and did anyone realize that after she puts the bag in the trash bin she gets some sort of powder and puts it inside the bin?? Why?? I remember her talking about some product or another to make the bin smell fresh in some haul... Is this common in the UK????
it’s a powder to make the bin smell “nice” but tbh I don’t know anyone that actually buys that stuff as it’s a waste of money and who actually smells their bin?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The scab on the nose is really bugging me, someone I know had something similar but got it checked out and had to have it removed because they were worried about the cells! Why aren’t they more careful in the sun!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
it’s a powder to make the bin smell “nice” but tbh I don’t know anyone that actually buys that stuff as it’s a waste of money and who actually smells their bin?😂
Also, if you clean your bin regularly then you shouldn't be worried about smells. It isn't a big leap from here to Brogan's attitude to personal hygiene. Like boys who endlessly spray things with Febreeze rather than clean them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, if you clean your bin regularly then you shouldn't be worried about smells. It isn't a big leap from here to Brogan's attitude to personal hygiene. Like boys who endlessly spray things with Febreeze rather than clean them
Yep this is exactly it! Brogan reminds me of the person who wouldn't actually clear or use bleach's and scrub but just give it a once over with something that smells nice. Bet her house is grubby.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed she has hardly spoken about Julie since the lockdown? Does anyone else think they have fallen out again? Especially if Fraser is using the beach hut?

Reactions: 14
In Brogan's defense, not every infuencer or Youtuber will make a post about current affairs. Just leave it to the ones who are more influential and actually make an effort. Not everyone has to be an activist. Even if Brogan liked or retweeted something that would suffice IMO. She doesn't have to write a big post about it if she doesn't want to.
No she doesn’t but at the same time, people are trying to get people who normally wouldn’t be aware of these situations to educate themselves and speak up, I assume majority of her followers also would be in her position of privilege or lack of knowledge , so it’s far more important these people are aware of these issues than the ones who already follow activists and such influencers.

Reactions: 5
No she doesn’t but at the same time, people are trying to get people who normally wouldn’t be aware of these situations to educate themselves and speak up, I assume majority of her followers also would be in her position of privilege or lack of knowledge , so it’s far more important these people are aware of these issues than the ones who already follow activists and such influencers.
I saw a post the other day, can't remember who said it, about "influencers" that took their time to speak up because those are the people who never planned on saying anything. Brogad is a prime example. She could never be bothered to educate herself, or try to help educate others, on such a pressing issue. The only reason she ever even posted, and not even in her own words, was because 1)it was what everyone was doing, and 2)because she knows the backlash she would get if she was silent.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed she has hardly spoken about Julie since the lockdown? Does anyone else think they have fallen out again? Especially if Fraser is using the beach hut?
Hmmm i did think this but she mentioned her mum on her insta live other week and someone commented on her latest video about where would she put the dog if she still went to florida and she said benji’s mum or her mum

Reactions: 1
Hmmm i did think this but she mentioned her mum on her insta live other week and someone commented on her latest video about where would she put the dog if she still went to florida and she said benji’s mum or her mum
Oh yeah you’re right. When she did that insta live to make her fans think of video ideas for her, she said that she had her mum and some friends that had join her.
I remember thinking at the time it’s a bit sad if you have to have ur friends and mum ready just in case anyone commented on something you don’t like, so that they can defend you.

I know it's normal to want to be close to your mum but this is unhealthy normal esp if you have a melt down over some dishes

Reactions: 2
Do we think she’s actually going to put a video up tonight at 6pm? Bets on what it’ll be?

Reactions: 7
She normally posts either way - if there is one she wants to plug it and if there isn’t one so people don’t ask...

When she first stared these day in the life vlogs Benji was in them a lot... now we kinda only hear him really!
I think she doesn’t like all the attention he gets from her girl minions sorry subscribers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a post the other day, can't remember who said it, about "influencers" that took their time to speak up because those are the people who never planned on saying anything. Brogad is a prime example. She could never be bothered to educate herself, or try to help educate others, on such a pressing issue. The only reason she ever even posted, and not even in her own words, was because 1)it was what everyone was doing, and 2)because she knows the backlash she would get if she was silent.
Would love someone dm her to ask for info on where to educate - watch it be the thread she tweeted about and nothing substantial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.