Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here she goes
I don’t want to just say ‘black lives matter’
But that’s exactly what she did do? She retweeted something and just put that so she obviously thought that was enough and has now realised she’s got to do more to be seen as doing the right thing. She doesn’t care about what’s happening at all, she be better to just say nothing like she did with covid. Make a stance and stick with it that do this half arsed activism so you don’t get called out by other influencers. That’s not what this is about

Reactions: 7
In Brogan's defense, not every infuencer or Youtuber will make a post about current affairs. Just leave it to the ones who are more influential and actually make an effort. Not everyone has to be an activist. Even if Brogan liked or retweeted something that would suffice IMO. She doesn't have to write a big post about it if she doesn't want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s also hilarious is that she posted on his account then commented on it on her own account as if she didn’t write it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she’s moved on from #BlackLivesMatter pretty fast. Less than 8 hours since her post, she’s now prancing around the beach during sunrise to get a good photo.

She’s just admitted to posting photos on Benji’s insta account. Well done to whoever predicted it 👏🏼
Had a look on Ben's Instagram and looked back at 2016 posts. Poor boy, he's changed! 😕😳

Reactions: 5
would’ve given anything to see her prancing around on a beach at 5am like an overgrown toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she always need to include a picture of her feet. Seriously, why??? Also the “photoshoot” is cringey as duck

Reactions: 16
In Brogan's defense, not every infuencer or Youtuber will make a post about current affairs. Just leave it to the ones who are more influential and actually make an effort. Not everyone has to be an activist. Even if Brogan liked or retweeted something that would suffice IMO. She doesn't have to write a big post about it if she doesn't want to.
It would be nice if she and other influencers supported their black followers and her supposed best friends though. These people have an amazing platform they can use to help people, be a voice - Spread what’s really going on in the peaceful protests which is sickening. If they choose not to use their platform about current affairs then do they really care about anything other than their brand and their own privileged lives?? She was quiet all throughout lockdown, nothing really about NHS other when she saw the plane for a selfie. It’s just narcissistic behaviour again and again. It’s tiring and I do think a lot of people are changing their views on influencers at the moment which is great!

Reactions: 18
Looks like Benji is just as bad with protecting himself from the sun, you can see in that photo that he’s burnt his nose so bad it’s scabbed!

• Sick
  • Wow
What I do think is sad is that she does so much for Instagram/social media. Wouldn’t it be nice to just go and enjoy the sunrise with your partner and not turn it into a Cringe photoshoot (the shell pic in particular is like a child) Leave your phone and home and live in the moment a little? I mean she spends 90% of her time curled up on the sofa either on animal crossings, blocking people on social media, reading on here or watching Disney+ have a break from it. Or take one pic and post it later on saying you enjoyed some time with Benji this morning. It’s like she does everything for validation and almost to prove she does stuff so people wake up and the first thing they see on social is Brogan out at 4.30am.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What I do think is sad is that she does so much for Instagram/social media. Wouldn’t it be nice to just go and enjoy the sunrise with your partner and not turn it into a Cringe photoshoot (the shell pic in particular is like a child) Leave your phone and home and live in the moment a little? I mean she spends 90% of her time curled up on the sofa either on animal crossings, blocking people on social media, reading on here or watching Disney+ have a break from it. Or take one pic and post it later on saying you enjoyed some time with Benji this morning. It’s like she does everything for validation and almost to prove she does stuff so people wake up and the first thing they see on social is Brogan out at 4.30am.
Yeah I found it really weird that she posted them all asap. It makes me think that they probs drove there, spent 10 mins taking pictures and then got straight back home posted some pics and went to bed.

Reactions: 8
There is nothing more cringe to me that someone having access to insta accounts of Thier partners. The only reason to have it is lack of trust and it's weird as duck. What I would say though is I reckon it's not Benji liking binkys pics but Brogan to get her likes up. It's just the sought of odd thing those pair would do.
I said that about the likes when everyone was saying Benji is into binky, it’s brogan who has his Instagram and we knew it... everyone told me I was wrong haha

Reactions: 6
I disagree. If you’re an “influencer” with a platform (especially given that influencers audiences are largely younger people), it’s irresponsible not to speak up.

• Heart
Maybe controversial but I quite liked the pictures from this morning. I mean everyone has been telling her to do something and I really liked this. It’s fresh and different from her other content.

Reactions: 18
She doesn't have to no, but I think it shows her priorities and what sort of person she is if she doesn't feel compelled to say something when it could potentially help change a lot of people's lives. A following comes with extra responsibilities.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor- Desmond Tutu

• Heart
This seems to be a new trend. “Getting up at 4/5am” and watching the sunset, so many influencers and people on my Instagram have done it this past week so obvs brogie was feeling left out! Yet again not an original idea, shes just copied everyone again.
Suprised she didn’t take that bleeping Nintendo switch to play ACNH on the beach at sunrise!!

• Haha
Maybe controversial but I quite liked the pictures from this morning. I mean everyone has been telling her to do something and I really liked this. It’s fresh and different from her other content.
Everyone has been telling her to do something with her YT content, the pics from this morning are no different to any other set on her IG feed in my opinion so I’m not that impressed by them. I’m just surprised she wasn’t pictured with a sanitary towel in her hand so she could claim it as an Always ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.