Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I live in sandbanks and bournemouth beach is like a 15 min drive without traffic... nowhere near 45 mins so that's not really an issue to me, Sandbanks is nicer IMO so can see why she came here.
My mistake - I thought it was further away than that 🙈 I just want any reason to dislike her at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone on here also said, she lives close to the beach but she's never there and that it was an idea for slightly fresher content. I don't like her at all but at least she's was out of the house for 5 mins, even though it was only for the gram
Maybe stayed at mummy’s beach hut last night and got up early 🙄

Reactions: 4
If you said to me this was a 50 year old at a glance I would believe you. A reminder to wear sunscreen kids
20200601_111954.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've seen so many of my friends on Facebook posting photos of them getting up to watch the sunrise at the beach at the moment and my Instagram has had quite a lot too. Brogan doesn't have an original bone in her body, she has just seen other people, thought 'oh Benjiiii we live by the beach lets do this'. Then its back to bed with her animal crossing because getting up at that time will be so overwhelming.

Also agree that if you constantly telling everyone that person is the love of your life, chances are you are doing this to try and convince yourself 😬

Reactions: 12
Maybe stayed at mummy’s beach hut last night and got up early 🙄
Nah she would have posted at a different beach, Fraser has been there most days and I sense she has fallen out with him so I guess we won’t see them together for awhile

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Fraser has been at the beach hut pretty much daily at the min. Always taking absolutely gorgeous photos of the colourful sky from the beach, the hut and the speedboat. They're so pretty. Wonder why he has free reign of the beach hut but she never goes? Has she fallen out with someone else again!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 142830
she really loves reminding people benji is the “love of her life” atm doesn’t she 😂
Phahahahahahaha never laughed so bleeping hard! Yeah if you talk to the love of your life like tit, no wonder you are loosing so many friends given how you must talk to them! Ive never spoken to the love of my life the way you talk to Ben hun, maybe work on that if you wanna keep him hey, I’d say poor bloke but he lets her the wet wipe! No balls

Reactions: 12
Tbh she probably didn’t go to Bournemouth beach as over the weekend the council have spent the night and early mornings having to clear up rubbish people have left behind and people have been camping on the beach too which would have ruined her photos and tbh sandbanks isn’t that far away

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Benji looks like he has a red scabbed sore at the end of his nose. These two are walking their way to skin cancer.
I’ve noticed he had this on holiday aswell in their vlogs?? Might wanna get it looked at...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hmm I live in sandbanks and bournemouth beach is like a 15 min drive without traffic... nowhere near 45 mins so that's not really an issue to me, Sandbanks is nicer IMO so can see why she came here.
There is no way in hell that ‘Emma’ in the red top is 18 on that photo... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed he had this on holiday aswell in their vlogs?? Might wanna get it looked at...
Oh tit! I haven’t noticed that before. I genuinely can’t believe how irresponsible she is in the sun. It genuinely worries me.

I've just been watching the weekend vlog and did anyone realize that after she puts the bag in the trash bin she gets some sort of powder and puts it inside the bin?? Why?? I remember her talking about some product or another to make the bin smell fresh in some haul... Is this common in the UK????

They’re both ‘settlers’. They’ve stuck it out together this long because it’s easy. Brogan was able to live in the bungalow and save her cash, Benji loves a free holiday (even though we see it on his face that he hates the vlogging part) and they’re both just happy to cohabit, Benji keeping his headphones on whilst Brogan lies around with her Nintendo waiting for him to bring her a drink. It certainly doesn’t look like being in love to me.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.