Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was probably a template sent out to all the influencers on what to post.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Is there a thread for @ellenextdoor? Just had a run in with her over her silence for BLM.

I absolutely agree!
They should use their platforms for good, to educate others and to learn from others... not just to peddle always and Daniel Wellington watches.
There’s a real world out here and it’s tit!
same tit from Hinch. They all user ever so slightly variations. So they can tick off that they’ve done there bit!!! 😡😡😡

same tit from Hinch. They all used ever so slightly variations from the ‘influencer’ template. So they can tick off that they’ve done there bit!!! 😡😡😡
Gosh, sorry! I typed in anger. It didn’t make sense and instead of editing I have posted again!! I’ll get the hang of this one day!

she spent all this time caring and wanting to read everything and learn about the events which are occurring and she really really cares - but the first thing to write down is her excuse as to why she didn’t post sooner?

Priorities.
I would also love a vlog on the what Brogan has learnt from her many years of education on this matter!

Reactions: 8
Oh here she goes
How has she managed to even make this movement about herself? She sounds defensive even in this message. Brogan this isn't about you and do you want to make it anymore obvious in that message that you feel as though you've been FORCED into saying something rather than WANTING to?
Shameful

Reactions: 13
Shes made it so obvious she reads here by starting the post off about why she’s held off posting any BLM stuff yet. Why else would she do that!?

Reactions: 7
It’s weird that they’re all posting the same rehashed message. Isn’t Brogans best friend Megan black? And her friend Dionne. Surely Brogan would have more anger more fire more passion about this situation having someone so close to you being a part of the black community.

Reactions: 12
How has she managed to even make this movement about herself? She sounds defensive even in this message. Brogan this isn't about you and do you want to make it anymore obvious in that message that you feel as though you've been FORCED into saying something rather than WANTING to?
Shameful
Brogan makes everything about her. Everything.

Reactions: 3
First time commenter here! Okay, so I had a crazy idea but maybe Brogan doesn’t actually read here but the person she’s hired as a consultant does and she sends suggestions to her for things to do but they’re all from here and Brogan just doesn’t know it.

also I just noticed my name is Brwnidger but it should have been brwnidgerl as in brown eyed girl Can I change that? lol

Reactions: 7
I would also love a vlog on the what Brogan has learnt from her many years of education on this matter!

@Readingonly She's learnt she can't handle an adult colouring book buys kids picnic bowls and doesn't know what grade 4 in music actually is

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her 4am beach walk?? For some reason I keep having these thoughts she’s making bongo go on these kinda things in hope for a proposal 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We were all right! I mean she's an idiot and wasn't subtle about it but nice to see suspicions confirmed.

I wonder what Benji's mates think about Brogan carrying his balls around in her purse. Maybe he has to ask for permission to use his account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well she’s moved on from #BlackLivesMatter pretty fast. Less than 8 hours since her post, she’s now prancing around the beach during sunrise to get a good photo.

She’s just admitted to posting photos on Beni’s insta account. Well done to whoever predicted it 👏🏼
There is nothing more cringe to me that someone having access to insta accounts of Thier partners. The only reason to have it is lack of trust and it's weird as duck. What I would say though is I reckon it's not Benji liking binkys pics but Brogan to get her likes up. It's just the sought of odd thing those pair would do.

Reactions: 17
Jesus if she was smiling up at me like that I'd run head first into the sea!! She looks nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol god it's all so staged and no doubt she was having a convo with her new consultant who saod 'try something new, get up early and go see the sunset or something...' and then Brogan having 0 creativity just does the exact suggestion ha. Poor Benji, imagine her telling him he hasnto get up at 4 am so she can try and be relevant... 'but benjjjjjjjjjjj it's for my careeeeeer'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.