Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hit the nail on the head
She seems to jump on every bandwagon why not this one she clearly isnt bothered about money issues Ben didn't have a choice but to stay at home whats Brobeg excuse "oh my bf done it so I can"

Reactions: 4
I really do think shes doing other work maybe freelancing again, I just cant believe she has made zero effort over the past 11 weeks with her youtube, it's supposed to be her full time job but she does the absolute minimum. Surely if she has just been doing nothing, benji would call her out for it??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really does get too much credit.. She really has just done duck all for three months! Let’s be honest though she’s been like this for years but hid how little she did behind free trips and shopping. She did nothing the whole time she lived at Benjis dads!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Been watching people vlogging from Orlando parks opening, if locals are struggling with the masks in heat they are used to, god knows how bogie will manage - she’s sweats and burns in seconds anyways.

Reactions: 7
She really does get too much credit.. She really has just done duck all for three months! Let’s be honest though she’s been like this for years but hid how little she did behind free trips and shopping. She did nothing the whole time she lived at Benjis dads!
I totally think you are right. She has done sweet fa the past few years but just hidden it. This is Brogans normal. She just likes to make herself look busy with shopping trips and events, now there's none of that this is her regular day. Oh and don't forget all those emails ;). Bet she goes back to weekly vlogs but just films one day of it because we all know anymore than that would be overwhelming for her. Vlogging is the quickest and easiest type of content to edit too. She is so incredibly lazy.

Reactions: 16
Because I'm extremely nosey and was recently blocked by Brogan for a simple question lol

I wanted to ask for your reasons why you were blocked??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because I'm extremely nosey and was recently blocked by Brogan for a simple question lol

I wanted to ask for your reasons why you were blocked??

Thread not found?

Reactions: 1
I hate to speculate but I think this could be right. She’s followed ‘Barbour Dogs’ & ‘Top Pooch’ recently on Instagram 🙄
She's also just started following Ivy&Duke Pet Supplies! She DEFINITELY has already got a dog but when she reveals it will claim she has only just got it! She seems to be going on daily walks now too.

Reactions: 8
You can't take puppies out for walks straight away anyway as you have to wait until they have all there injections. I do think she may have sorted a dog/got one though. Ugh. Nice little cash cow for her 🙄

Reactions: 3
You can't take puppies out for walks straight away anyway as you have to wait until they have all there injections. I do think she may have sorted a dog/got one though. Ugh. Nice little cash cow for her 🙄
She’s trying to get everything for free as she had to use her own money for the dog probably

Reactions: 2
She sees to have likes/dislikes turned off already? Unless it's glitching for me!
Same for me as well. Vlogs only just been published so she must have done that straight away...pathetic

Edit to add: it's only 15 minutes long, she was right about it being short!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.