Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be disney news that's why she stopped filming 1st june was when disney announced about no park hopping and reduced dining

Reactions: 8
Does she seriously still think people give a duck about her little announcements? I’m more concerned about when I can return to work, if it is safe for my daughter to be in school, when can I see my bf properly.. etc. Argh!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does she seriously still think people give a duck about her little announcements? I’m more concerned about when I can return to work, if it is safe for my daughter to be in school, when can I see my bf properly.. etc. Argh!!
She is so wrapped up in her own bubble even with all of this going on. Ridiculous

Reactions: 11
Course she does. Don't you know what an important influencer she is? She gets 15,000 views on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon it's either a dog, engagement or holiday related. Although if they have moved their holiday to next year then I can't see that being a big announcement.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't be surprised if it was an engagement. Wedding planning will fill up her time and maybe Benji took her to the beach early sunrise to propose?

Reactions: 5
I have this nagging feeling that her announcement could be something to do with animal crossing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't be surprised if it was an engagement. Wedding planning will fill up her time and maybe Benji took her to the beach early sunrise to propose?
I think she’s addressed the engagement thing a few times and said she’s not ready 🤷‍♀️
Poor guy has been stuck in the house with her for 3 months through several dramas so I doubt it’ll be an engagement. I doubt she’s been the best version of herself lately

• Haha
So it’s taken her a whole week to edit and upload a 10 minute vlog with three minutes of BLM added on to the end.

that’s pretty shocking.

I don’t have an issue with her jumping on the BLM band wagon. I justwish she’d invested some more time and don’t a separate vlog for it. If they’ve indeed watched the 13th and paused it as they went through to discuss she could have vlogged that. did she include any of the links in the video that she’s shared in her BLM highlight on insta?

Also no idea why she went to the tip with Benji. It’s one household only. As we can see given she didn’t get out of the car. Why not vlog their walk to the baguette shop.

I just don’t understand any of it if I’m honest

Reactions: 16
It’s not going to be an engagement...can you imagine, ‘we got engaged at the beach and then celebrated with a Bag-et queuing for the dump’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How old is she?
Look about the state of her
She was SO out of breath as well just walking along the beach. It wasn’t even a brisk walk! Does she think buying a few “healthier” drinks is going to make any difference when she’s drinking pints of Pepsi max every day😑

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's like some homework a teacher asked her to do and she couldn't be bothered.....rather than one of the biggest potential uprisings of our generation.

Black people have been MURDERED on camera and America is becoming some kind of crazed police state. There have been marches in every major city all over the world. Did you see the one in Philly? Immense.

The killer has now been given a harsher charge and all four cops are facing prosecution.

The statue of the slave trader in Bristol? It's only the start but doesn't it feel like something to you guys?

What planet is she even on.....

BAG-ET!

On a serious note, if anyone wants a glimpse into the impact of Brogan being all cryptic/not uploading/going silent on some of her followers, look at a certain follower’s tweets from today. I won’t name her as it’s not fair. But the tweets break my heart a little bit.
I totally agree. And I also think her excuse was a total insult because it isn’t even true.

Reactions: 3
She was SO out of breath as well just walking along the beach. It wasn’t even a brisk walk! Does she think buying a few “healthier” drinks is going to make any difference when she’s drinking pints of Pepsi max every day😑
Pepsi Max is sugar free so she won't put on weight with that. I like Pepsi Max :oops:

Reactions: 2
Just watched her first video from 2011 and she has that split in her bottom lip then too. What is it ? I don't remember her ever mentioning it.

So the reason why she didn’t upload for a week is because she took part in the ‘BLM MOVEMENT’ movement Bogey? Ok hun. It was blackout Tuesday, you used it as an excuse to blackout for an entire week and do duck all.. if she really had spent the whole week learning about it, then that 2 minute chat about BLM wouldn’t seem so forced & awkward and only done for her ‘self improvement’. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.