Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Did Charlotte ever discuss her fall out or mention something about Brogan on her videos. Watching her Disney vlogs with Brogie at the mo.
She did it in a video when she finished the series I think, she didn’t go into detail

Reactions: 1

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Have u guys seen some one shaded brogan in reply to charlottes tweet 😂😂

This is 100% about brogan!

I have to say though, I’m quite surprised by how much Beth is talking about Brogan/aiming stuff at her. Her “assumptions” video seems to be nearly entirely based on Brogan. There have been other cryptic stories and tweets that seem to be about Brogan, too. It seems a little odd how much she’s still going on, not that I’m complaining. I wonder if it’s all fuelled by Beth reading here?
Wait beth and brogan were besties oh lord ive been away for too long what have i missed

Lauurz

VIP Member
Yeah I wish she'd call them out a bit more specifically too, but think she still did well with that video.

In regards to Disney in Detail, I watched her last "half" live and she literally says "ALL LIVES MATTER" and emphasises it as if she's just so done with all the BlackLivesMatter stufff..... it was embarrassing to watch.
From what I could make out from a post she wrote , she finished the live off on Instagram (where she had posted a black square earlier on in the day... 🙄)

• Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
I bet if you asked her though she wouldn’t regret that trip to Home Bargains one bit haha bet she gets the travel size toothpaste out every few days to just admire it and smile before putting it back.
Ahahahahah!

disneys

VIP Member
She normally posts either way - if there is one she wants to plug it and if there isn’t one so people don’t ask...

KINGAA

VIP Member
Anyone reckon that she’s not posted a vlog because she’s got herself the dog she’s been talking about getting for ages?? And then she’ll do a big reveal or something. Still think it’s such a bad idea. Would have loved her to use the lockdown period to actually do something worthwhile, build up her skills, do a vlog series or something. A dog isn’t going to solve her problems.
Prettt sure you still can’t buy pets at the moment - not 100% sure though