Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are following each other on Instagram, sometimes it’s a glitch on instagram.

I noticed aswell that Alice and Beth have become more friendly in past few months which must bother brogan now that her and Beth have fallen out

brogan really only sees Alice at the Southampton bloggers events or if brogan goes to see her. I was surprised brogan named Alice as one of “ her girls” who helped out becca as she apparently doesn’t like drama.
ah ok must be that then, I could see Alice was following her but not the other way around it must be a glitch!

Thoughts on the vlog - it could be prescribed to help insomnia, good grief!
The bins took centre stage, first we heard how it was outside and she needed to wait to empty the hoover and then we had a montage of her cleaning said bins - thrilling.

The puzzles look like something my Nan would have on her wall and she said “ haven’t decided if we are going to put them on the walls yet “ - framing puzzles to sit in a cupboard, I have heard it all.

I hope her YouTube consultant tells her to stop blocking everyone and censoring the channel. The irony is she would have reached 100K a long time ago had she conducted herself a bit Better. No comment I have ever seen has been rude for the sake of it, more like constructive feedback

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice used to love drama, inserted herself into it all the time and created it almost weekly

but I think she’s grown up a bit now and has moved on from that - I don’t think she was very vocal about the whole Becca situation but then I don’t have twitter so I didn’t see
Oh really I didn’t know I have only been following Alice for a short while, her book recommendations are half decent and don’t mind her content. I assumed because she had a little one that she was too mature for all the playground antics and the fact she was quiet in the becca outing.

I have just this morning booked for September 2021 and hoping for the best, my boyfriend and I aren't booking our flights until january so if things don't look great by then we will cancel and take the £100 loss but heres hoping
hey haven’t seen you on here in ages and your gorgeous kitty- hope all okay 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh really I didn’t know I have only been following Alice for a short while, her book recommendations are half decent and don’t mind her content. I assumed because she had a little one that she was too mature for all the playground antics and the fact she was quiet in the becca outing.
yeah her book recommendations are good, I quite like her content now

Glad she was quiet about the Becca outing

Looks like she’s still pals with Boggie though so she doesn’t have all her ducks in a row it seems ha!...

Reactions: 3
I have no idea who Brogan is (popped over here out of curiosity from the Hannah Gale thread) but I am so very confused that she is ONLY 26? I was scrolling through her pics and was thinking she was more my age (35). And oh lord why is she so sunburnt all the time? Shes really freckly, getting sunburnt with pale freckly skin is so dangerous!

The more I scroll through instagram the more I am shocked at how lazy a lot of these women are. There is a national emergency, none of them have real jobs, a lot of their work will have dried up. I would have expected a lot more of their content to be about Covid (and I dont mean "all the extra self care they're having to do because their mental health is so fragile rn"). I mean actually writing about the situation and highlighting issues or people that are suffering. Or even volunteering for the NHS or something.

This crisis has just highlighted how vapid their lifestyles really are.
I wish it would all end tomorrow and they have to go get a bloody job! See what happens in the real world! 🙄

My dislike of her is slowly turning into pity. I genuinely feel sorry for her, she looks miserable and stuck.
I agree!

Reactions: 4
Hello!!
Mr Maui is getting big and chunky! All is OK! Just been throwing all my energy into statt my own channel and looking for a new job so been super busy!
Here is Maui modelling his new harness 😂
His bow tie...! Very cute

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice.

Benji: Can You move the glass.
Brogan: It’s plastic*

You knew what he bloody well meant.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Omg I cannot BELIEVE that nobody has talked about the bit on the new vlog about the jigsaws! “Urgh so you all keep asking about how we frame them” “it’s really simple” “there’s no magic to it”, all patronising like “first you look at the size of the puzzle by looking on the box and you order a frame”.....

then... the best part...

SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO FRAME IT! And Benji does it for her! What the actual duck 🙈

Did anyone else notice on the morning of one of the days she vlogged she’s like “I’ve not done much with my morning yet.... just been on my phone...watching animal crossing videos”. I swear she was making that up and had probably been reading here 😂 it’s like she stumbled over her words!

Take my stronggg handdd!!
This is one of the things makes me dislike her so much. The smug, know it all that looks down on people asking simple questions.

can you actually imagine it say, a makeup artist on YouTube had that attitude. Omg guys contouring is sooooo easy, there’s no magic to it” BE NICE to the people who comment and ask questions that’s not magic either Brogan just a bit of common sense

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen Charlotte ruffs post about using SPF? It could just be a coincidence but now everything I see I wonder if it’s subtlety aimed at brogie

Reactions: 20
Jeez...she’s really scraping the barrel with that vlog. She came across almost as exciting as Benji does on a daily basis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear she uploads the same post “let’s talk Animal kingdom” every couple of weeks...

No one wants to talk about Disney atm
Brogan, STOP!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I swear she uploads the same post “let’s talk Animal kingdom” every couple of weeks...

No one wants to talk about Disney atm
Brogan, STOP!!!!
Maybe Benji has requested that they take more time to look at the animals on their next trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks so red and full of forehead in that photo she’s posted!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.