Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pissed me off I don't want a puppy too much work so basically an older dog wont be animals need constant care an attention sorry but she is in no right frame of mind in doing so I have tropical fish and they need constant checks on water, filters Brogans idea dog is maybe a therapy dog

She pissed me off I don't want a puppy too much work so basically an older dog wont be animals need constant care an attention sorry but she is in no right frame of mind in doing so I have tropical fish and they need constant checks on water, filters etc Brogans idea dog is maybe a therapy dog

Reactions: 1
Anyone reckon that she’s not posted a vlog because she’s got herself the dog she’s been talking about getting for ages?? And then she’ll do a big reveal or something. Still think it’s such a bad idea. Would have loved her to use the lockdown period to actually do something worthwhile, build up her skills, do a vlog series or something. A dog isn’t going to solve her problems.
Definitely got a dog! 🐶
Good luck to them.
Poor dog.

Reactions: 5
loo
She pissed me off I don't want a puppy too much work so basically an older dog wont be animals need constant care an attention sorry but she is in no right frame of mind in doing so I have tropical fish and they need constant checks on water, filters Brogans idea dog is maybe a therapy dog

She pissed me off I don't want a puppy too much work so basically an older dog wont be animals need constant care an attention sorry but she is in no right frame of mind in doing so I have tropical fish and they need constant checks on water, filters etc Brogans idea dog is maybe a therapy dog
And the thing is an older dog is likely to be so much work too! It’s rare someone has a perfectly trained dog with no behavioural problems and just....gives it up.

I have two adult dogs, I got them at 2 and 4 and the two year old was admittedly pretty easy (although she was poorly for the first 3 months, 💩 inside every day, multiple times a day, hundreds at the vets) but my second dog is a little demon, we’ve probably spent £1000 on training him, he’s pretty good now, but was taken from the brink of the vets forcing us to put him down, to now where he’s happily dozing on my feet whilst I write this. He’s my best mate, but honestly he used to bark all hours, constantly pull me over on walks, he even broke my ankle. If she thinks getting an adult dog just means a ready made dog then she’s in for such a shock

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like Brogan wanted a puppy for it to be cute but as she’s said Benji’s mum fosters dogs he’s probably tried to put his foot down a bit and explained there are plenty of dogs that need homes.

Reactions: 4
I never saw any of the vlogs with her dad in - I guess this is him?

Anyone know what he was like?
Oh wow he’s looks so much like Brogan and Fraser!!

when she lived with her dad she never showed him on camera but from comments she made i got the impression he didn’t want brogan there. I think she was quite messy,her room was always a mess, always leaving the dishwasher full ect and he constantly was on her back about it. He was strict about who she would have round and she had to be in by a certain time, couldn’t have a shower after a certain time ect. She would often say ‘im enjoying the afternoon peace and quiet whilst dad and michelle are out’

But just remember brogan doesn’t do anything wrong and she’s perfect so her dad must be the bad guy ey

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Brogan has got a dog she's going to look like an idiot in 6 months when Benji is doing all the work and she's moaning about the state of her house.
I can confirm having had a lab that dogs are much harder work than you realise, a much bigger commitment and destroy alot more than you think.

Reactions: 7
I have a rescue Labrador. She’s perfectly house-trained but is a nightmare on the lead in busy places/the beach etc, we have her full history so know why she’s like this but it’s been a real eye-opener to my partner who never had a dog previously (I grew up with several over the years) and how much work they are. If Brogan and Benji have got a dog, rescue or not, I hope they look after it and put in the effort to train it properly!

Reactions: 3
I really hate those people that get a dog and then put it in a crate for hours at a time. O agree that crate training with a puppy is useful but if your going to get a dig bit then put it on a crate cos you can't train it that's grim - and that's what I imagine brogan to be like.

Reactions: 6
When she said Benji is on his xbox a few times more than normal anyone else now think he was out with the dog

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I would imagine they’ve got the dog already seeing as how desperate she’s been on Twitter and now that’s gone quiet

let’s take bets on cringy Disney names that will be inflicted on that poor animal?

(Not all Disney makes are cringy - one of our cats has a Disney name (Tigger) and obviously Lord Maui the kitten is not cringY at all. But this is Brogan we’re taking about here....)

Reactions: 8
Anyone reckon that she’s not posted a vlog because she’s got herself the dog she’s been talking about getting for ages?? And then she’ll do a big reveal or something. Still think it’s such a bad idea. Would have loved her to use the lockdown period to actually do something worthwhile, build up her skills, do a vlog series or something. A dog isn’t going to solve her problems.
Prettt sure you still can’t buy pets at the moment - not 100% sure though

If she has a dog she won’t reveal yet as she knows with everything happening atm she won’t get the ‘publicity’ 🙄

Reactions: 4
Damn it, if only she hadn't found out about Becca sharing her close friend stories we may of found out if she has a dog by now 😂

• Haha
D2020782-CAAC-4F25-8200-E041FE1F6B55.png
The poor dog though - can you imagine having to look at this face all day everyday 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
(Not all Disney makes are cringy - one of our cats has a Disney name (Tigger) and obviously Lord Maui the kitten is not cringY at all. But this is Brogan we’re taking about here....)
I had 2 cats when I was growing up called Simba and Nala, but I was only 5 when we got them and the Lion King had just come out so I was obsessed!

• Heart
I really hope she hasn’t got a dog. She can’t even look after herself, and she goes on holiday/ away for the night far too often in my opinion . Poor thing. You are your dog’s whole world!

We’d love to have a dog in theory but decided our lifestyle wouldn’t suit it and there was too much we wouldn’t sacrifice. Which is probably the same for brogan but for her it’s just about herself not the pup and she’ll dump it with Julie/the kennel everytime she runs off to an air bnb in London for an “event”

Reactions: 21
I would imagine they’ve got the dog already seeing as how desperate she’s been on Twitter and now that’s gone quiet

let’s take bets on cringy Disney names that will be inflicted on that poor animal?

But if they are rescuing/adopting a dog will they be allowed to change the name of it?
I don’t have a dog so I don’t know how it works, so please correct me if I’m wrong? 😊

Why do people think she’s got a dog? It’s really annoying when you all just make assumptions.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.