Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneydoubts

Yep I reckon a Monday blog with nothing for the rest of the week- I wonder whether shell mention BLM because brogan isn't the most eloquent at the best of times!

Amyx1518

VIP Member
For soMe reason I can’t read the comments, it says 206 comments click here to read but just jumps up to the top of the video again.

what happens at the beginning where benji makes a joke or a pun or something and she starts whining oh no? I can’t make it out x

I must have missed this... but do we know what happened with Brogan and Beth?? I thought they were pals just a few weeks away - wasn’t Beth part of hunt on Becca?

Or was it a Brogan / Charlotte situation where nothing is said!

I suspect (and this is pure speculation no one shoot me) brogan is freelancing again and doesn’t want to tell anyone, and that’s why she’s mentioned “work” when she’s not putting out videos and she’s had zoom meetings with “clients” but hasn’t had any ads recently

I know this is a Brogan thread, but I am gonna defend Alice here. I agree she’s whiny and she does get on my nerves, but she does run the whole Southampton bloggers thing (I think that’s how she knows brogan?) and she has definitely spoken a lot about racism before, and been really consistent through the pandemic. She puts out a lot more content then Brogan and she’s got a 2 year old to look after, what’s brogans excuse 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I don't disagree, there are some good points. I know she has spoken about racism before because of her boyfriend and I thought her sister managed Southampton bloggers? She founded it I believe though.

Brogan though, 100% keen to see if they are still pals because I've not seen Alice pop up on Brogans insta for a little while