Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
She's not uploading so her income stays low, and consequently the government continue to shell out as part of the self-employment help scheme.
She'd rather sponge off the gov, than use the current situation to grow her channel; with the country on lockdown the number of people watching YouTube videos boomed, she had a chance to thrive career wise at a time when most industries were struggling. But no, not our B. Instead she'd rather play animal crossing 24/7 and tell her followers that she's taking another mental health break, yawnnnnnn
She takes the actual piss doesn’t she.... begs for followers then doesn’t put any videos out and no doubt claiming money from the government 😡 she really is a piece of 💩

• Angry
Reactions: 26

NatCat

She’s hired a YouTube consultant 🙄 Here are some ideas: post content, be nice, don’t be shady

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
We were all right! I mean she's an idiot and wasn't subtle about it but nice to see suspicions confirmed.

I wonder what Benji's mates think about Brogan carrying his balls around in her purse. Maybe he has to ask for permission to use his account

• Haha
  • Heart

Fitfan

Beth is just jealous of brogan because she’s a 10, she’s pretty, intelligent and has a kind heart

• Haha
  • Sick

Scm

It’s not going to be an engagement...can you imagine, ‘we got engaged at the beach and then celebrated with a Bag-et queuing for the dump’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

JLXRD

VIP Member
I know we assume anything is a dig at Brogan now, so just putting it out there..
Ha was just coming here to post it.

Beth is coming across a bit immature and salty in all this but I'm kind of here for it, just wish she would @ her rather than post all these indirects (especially after she was a bit of a dick to Chelsea that time for indirecting Brogs about putting sugar in her meat!)

• Heart
  • Haha

charityshopwho

I have no idea who Brogan is (popped over here out of curiosity from the Hannah Gale thread) but I am so very confused that she is ONLY 26? I was scrolling through her pics and was thinking she was more my age (35). And oh lord why is she so sunburnt all the time? Shes really freckly, getting sunburnt with pale freckly skin is so dangerous!

The more I scroll through instagram the more I am shocked at how lazy a lot of these women are. There is a national emergency, none of them have real jobs, a lot of their work will have dried up. I would have expected a lot more of their content to be about Covid (and I dont mean "all the extra self care they're having to do because their mental health is so fragile rn"). I mean actually writing about the situation and highlighting issues or people that are suffering. Or even volunteering for the NHS or something.

This crisis has just highlighted how vapid their lifestyles really are.

• Heart

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Her home account... don’t think anyone can doubt they’ve got a dog now.. pet supplies, pet food, pet grommers etc. God help that poor dog
A4F49124-FF76-41DF-9AF9-75DD369A3B35.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Nosey10188888

I hope the puppy rips the teddy to shreds 😂
Let's picture the vlog....

Good morning its tuesday benji has just made me a cup of tea
I was just checking island on animal crossing and I heard a ripping sound.
The dog has got hold of sebbie and and chewed him I'm so upset I've just phoned my mom and she is going to try and get a replacement one

• Haha

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Disney have just announced that anyone that’s booked a holiday with a dining package between now and September 2021 will automatically have their booking cancelled and refunded. They can rebook at a later date with a 35% room discount.

So that’s Brogans holiday cancelled....👀

• Haha
  • Wow
She's not uploading so her income stays low, and consequently the government continue to shell out as part of the self-employment help scheme.
She'd rather sponge off the gov, than use the current situation to grow her channel; with the country on lockdown the number of people watching YouTube videos boomed, she had a chance to thrive career wise at a time when most industries were struggling. But no, not our B. Instead she'd rather play animal crossing 24/7 and tell her followers that she's taking another mental health break, yawnnnnnn
It’s utter bullshit! That money is there for people who absolutely need it!! There are beauty salons, barbers, hairdressers, driving instructors, small business owners, builders, plasterers etc...
the lady who runs the cattery where my little man stays when we go on holiday had to shut her doors! She has NO income! And these are just a few examples.
Brogan is taking the absolute piss! She should know herself how it impacts people because obvs Benjamin is one of the people affected by the job uncertainty at least for now.
If the government give her money then more fool them! Her and her fucking jo malone shower gel need to get in the bin!

• Sad