Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the site and catching up on all threads. I loved Brogan when I first watched her and her Disney vlogs but I agree she really can't be arsed anymore. It seems she only likes the vlog and content create when it's free stuff or trips to London or Disney. I also don't like the way she interacts with those who have made her channel where it is as she doesn't seem compassionate at all and only interacts in full convos with her friends. Everyone else may get a like attached to their comment. I also do think she is quite self absorbed after watching those trek America videos then re watching videos after. She really puts on a fake front nowadays and is not happy. Sorry for the rant but I've barely watched any of her videos for months as they are not entertaining nor informative anymore. It's just her and benji eating/walking/disney+/animal crossing #bored

Reactions: 18
No dining plan
No fastpasses
Limited shows
Have to reserve your place in the park so no guarantee you’ll even get in
Limited park hopping
No announcement for the water parks

why would you want to go? Their trip will be costing them probably around £4000... even with the discount. who would want to spend 4 grand on a 50% experience
I just don’t see the point. All these people planning Disney holidays because Disney’s opening, will the country open for international flights?🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s no way I’d payout for half the holiday and 100% the anxiety of being around people who have no clue how to social distance! ......On average our Florida hol costs us £10,000 ( that’s with spends) I’d rather do out my garden, get a hot tub and enjoy our country for a fraction of the price and zero stress.
We have put Florida on hold until 2022 now.
I watched The Trackers testing out masks the other day and Jen lasted 20mins and she’s used to the heat and humidity! .......So good luck with ya mask Brogan! . I personally can..not..wait to see her there, it’s going to be top meltdown viewing 😷🥵😩.......😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Brogie is a mess...

Also i dont think Beth and Charlotte will be people i follow going forward. Posting all this POC stuff and completely ignoring the fact that in the past they would not have batted an eyelid to anything like this. Just makes me think that there is no thought process behind this and they just copy each others stories...and before anyone comes at me i am a POC.
In Charlottes Defence, I’m not sure if she has mentioned much previously about BLM (I only jump onto Twitter very occasionally so can’t say) but I do know she posts quite political statements. Also she engages in conversations about politics (IE, Labour, Conservative, Brexit etc) quite regularly with followers :)

Obviously, I’m not saying this to get you to keep following her, just talking about my experience with her :). She seems far more bothered about politics and the lives of regular working people than Bogey does who doesn’t let anything bother her unless something has a direct impact on her life.

Reactions: 17
In Charlottes Defence, I’m not sure if she has mentioned much previously about BLM (I only jump onto Twitter very occasionally so can’t say) but I do know she posts quite political statements. Also she engages in conversations about politics (IE, Labour, Conservative, Brexit etc) quite regularly with followers :)

Obviously, I’m not saying this to get you to keep following her, just talking about my experience with her :). She seems far more bothered about politics and the lives of regular working people than Bogey does who doesn’t let anything bother her unless something has a direct impact on her life.
I get that, thanks for responding. To be frankly honest i dont know how much they actually support the cause. All these disney influenecers just seem to be reposting the same stories and videos and dont seem to know what to say or do incase they are outed. No creataivity or actually genuine thought seems to be going in..

Reactions: 3

Totally agree. Charlotte is the most political Disney flogger I've seen this side of the Atlantic. She's not afraid to use her platform to speak up. She's also always been very aware of her middle class white privilege and often comments on how she totally appreciates the situation she's in. Whereas I doubt Brogan's ever given headspace to what it feels like to be black or poor or disabled.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh I really wanna comment on Instagram about how ignorant and ridiculous it is that she deleted the comment giving her polite advice and educating her about blackout Tuesday. Surely it’s more important to leave it there for your large number of followers to see that to perfectly curate your grid to show no criticism and muting black voices because of it.

Reactions: 5
Becca is back on YouTube
Just watched her video and she admits she’s been absent because of her health. I love her even more now because of addressing BLM and donating her video proceeds to the cause x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just don’t see the point. All these people planning Disney holidays because Disney’s opening, will the country open for international flights?🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s no way I’d payout for half the holiday and 100% the anxiety of being around people who have no clue how to social distance! ......On average our Florida hol costs us £10,000 ( that’s with spends) I’d rather do out my garden, get a hot tub and enjoy our country for a fraction of the price and zero stress.
We have put Florida on hold until 2022 now.
I watched The Trackers testing out masks the other day and Jen lasted 20mins and she’s used to the heat and humidity! .......So good luck with ya mask Brogan! . I personally can..not..wait to see her there, it’s going to be top meltdown viewing 😷🥵😩.......😁
This is exactly the same as us. We were due to go to Florida in August but no way was I paying all that money to go and complain and be miserable in the heat in a mask with a watered down version of Florida. So we did up the garden and bought a hot tub too 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her video and she admits she’s been absent because of her health. I love her even more now because of addressing BLM and donating her video proceeds to the cause x
What a way to come back and donate to BLM

Reactions: 18
It's slightly suspicious and an easy way to come back without negative comments because she is doing something good, but then again I'm not going to knock her as he is ultimately still doing the good.

Reactions: 10
It's slightly suspicious and an easy way to come back without negative comments because she is doing something good, but then again I'm not going to knock her as he is ultimately still doing the good.
Yeah perhaps but it’s still more than others are doing and like you say ultimately she is still doing good. Meanwhile still waiting for Brogan to address both that and the pandemic!

Reactions: 4
I know this isn’t a thread about Becca but I must say even as her fan the video impressed me. I didn’t expect her to leave YouTube forever and now was a good a time as any to return. I don’t see anything suspicious. It’s lucky for her she was able to come back with something of interest to the world right now but I don’t see her utilising this cause for her own gain like others.

I have followed her for years and yes she is lovely, thoughtful but I never got the impression she took notice of the world around her rainbow bubble. I was wrong.

This video really gripped me. She’s not just reposted some social media rubbish but gone ahead and done some significant thinking about the situation and how she can help and accept how she’s not been the best ally she could. Truthfully I expected Becca to be another Brogan, sit back repost and relax. I was wrong. A lot of her comments were very humble as she accepted that she will say things wrong but she would rather do that and be corrected than say nothing.

This is the difference between Becca and Brogan. The humility to accept criticism and want to learn and grow from the experience in order to help OTHERS rather than pretend it isn’t happening and protect YOURSELF.

A very important relation to the influencers industry - her story about the black blogger and the haircare products, the lack of diversity at PR events. Got to say I didn’t notice this and I’m also ashamed. Going forwards I hope brands will start to change their ethos for good and not hop on the bandwagon whilst their IG page is whiter than milk.

Good for Becca. It’s not easy to come back at the time she did and I’m sure she knows there will be some people frothing at the mouth to say her timing was “convenient”. Yet at a time like this white peoples have to be willing to put aside their fear of criticism in order to speak up for black lives which are threatened, no matter the situation. But one watch of her video and I think they will be impressed at how genuine she is about accepting faults and he Serious attitude she it taking towards current issues. Something that hit me which I must learn - it is not the job of black people to educate us. It is not their job to make the content for white people to repost and pretend they’ve done their bit. It is OUR job to go beyond scrolling through social media and to challenge our thought processes by properly educating ourselves on prejudice in society, not just individual cases that hit the major news.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Becca rose is back posting! She has just uploaded a new video and is donating all the ad revenue to support the BLM movement!

Reactions: 1
I can see brogan now sitting at home with her drinkie and a cup of tea, disliking beccas video and bitching about her to benji.
Becca if you ever see this, you're a gem and more influencers should be like you

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can see brogan now sitting at home with her drinkie and a cup of tea, disliking beccas video and bitching about her to benji.
Becca if you ever see this, you're a gem and more influencers should be like you
Probs FaceTiming Bianca and laughing

Reactions: 5
B583E39F-9EFD-479B-86B6-EA91A9F71A67.png

Can we see Brogan taking a stand and participating in this? I’d really love to say yes, but .....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.