Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see brogan now sitting at home with her drinkie and a cup of tea, disliking beccas video and bitching about her to benji.
Becca if you ever see this, you're a gem and more influencers should be like you
Brogan who?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s been that long since Boggy made content/appeared on socials that I’m starting to forget who she is.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ (Wow! That person she’s employed to give advice on her channel is doing such a good job 🙄 )

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Today I took the plunge and filmed my first video, starting my channel about losing weight, and starting life again at 27 after a divorce.
Wish me luck that people won't be mean 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Today I took the plunge and filmed my first video, starting my channel about losing weight, and starting life again at 27 after a divorce.
Well if you're a regular reader here you know exactly what NOT to do to grow a successful channel 🤣 Best of luck with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh sounds interesting! Are you going to share your channel name? Good luck!

Reactions: 5
Best of luck, you’ve got this! And would be happy to support if you are comfortable sharing your channel 👏🏻😃

Reactions: 10
Did Charlotte ever discuss her fall out or mention something about Brogan on her videos. Watching her Disney vlogs with Brogie at the mo.

Did Charlotte ever discuss her fall out or mention something about Brogan on her videos. Watching her Disney vlogs with Brogie at the mo.
She did it in a video when she finished the series I think, she didn’t go into detail

Reactions: 1
My theory on Mooney being MIA is that she got majorly sunburnt AGAIN and can't face anyone knowing of her repeated stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's not difficult to put on SPF after moisturiser. Granted I don't wear makeup too often but I have been stupid with my skin in my younger years so I try to protect my skin now

Reactions: 1
Good luck, I’m more than happy to support you on your journey if you did want to share your channel name :)

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Brogan will donate the ad revenue of her next video?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly where is she? If I was a new subscriber after she begged to reach 75k I would be unsuscribing. There is a lack of content and when she does its half hearted and you can tell she would rather be doing anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is exactly the same as us. We were due to go to Florida in August but no way was I paying all that money to go and complain and be miserable in the heat in a mask with a watered down version of Florida. So we did up the garden and bought a hot tub too 😂😂
Haha! Good for you! Lockdown in style and a never ending holiday😎....... Sorry that you had to cancel 😟 We know how you feel and it sucks!.. We would be coming to the end of our 3 weeks right now.
Instead I’m enjoying my garden, in the sunshine making masks for whoever wants them....So much has changed since booking last year! When I think of all the lives that have been taken due to the virus and the tragic and shocking murder of George Floyd 🖤my holiday now pales into significance 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree. Charlotte is the most political Disney flogger I've seen this side of the Atlantic. She's not afraid to use her platform to speak up. She's also always been very aware of her middle class white privilege and often comments on how she totally appreciates the situation she's in. Whereas I doubt Brogan's ever given headspace to what it feels like to be black or poor or disabled.
I agree, I'm glad Charlotte isn't scared to talk about these things. Another vlogger who is very open about politics I'd say is Sam4God, but not sure if she's solely a Disney vlogger, and she's also not white, so understandably will care more I guess.

Reactions: 4
I agree, I'm glad Charlotte isn't scared to talk about these things. Another vlogger who is very open about politics I'd say is Sam4God, but not sure if she's solely a Disney vlogger, and she's also not white, so understandably will care more I guess.
Sam4God did a video on BLM for her newest vlog, really good, I really like what she has to say, and her frustration with the 'influencers' response to important matters is great too, although she holds back, I can imagine she just wants to call them all out, I wish she would!
A lot of influencers are just performative, put a few posts up, that's it, don't get me started on Disney in Detail, she did a live when it was Blackoutuesday, after putting the black square on Instagram, tone deaf

Reactions: 3
What’s really pissing me off lately with Brogan right now is that she gave herself this job as an “online influencer”. Yet she is choosing to ignore everything that’s going on around all of us right now. I’m sure she said she wasn’t going to keep addressing the pandemic because she wanted people to be able to use her content as “an escape”...right so where exactly are you providing that for anyone?! Oh no that’s right you’re too busy snuggled up under a blanket (in the middle of summer 🙄)
Playing animal crossing and occasionally sharing the same old rehashed quotes and photos as everyone else. Get a grip of yourself!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.