Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people think she’s got a dog? It’s really annoying when you all just make assumptions.
Agree with this one, there’s zero evidence anywhere to show she’s got a dog and she only posted a vlog from bank holiday weekend saying they were looking so she didn’t have one a week ago - its one thing to maybe speculate but there are people saying ‘definitely got a dog’ lol how can you say definitely? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m a bit behind but Christ, did she really read out ‘nice’ comments on her own blog? She has no damn shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why do people think she’s got a dog? It’s really annoying when you all just make assumptions.
well she’s not posting anything so what do you want us all to talk about? 🤣

Its fun to speculate I think, Sorry if that offends anyone!

But if they are rescuing/adopting a dog will they be allowed to change the name of it?
I don’t have a dog so I don’t know how it works, so please correct me if I’m wrong? 😊
yes, I think you can! I think most people probably wouldn’t as dogs know their names and get trained to their names but knowing Brogan she’ll want her own way so her choice of name

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s got a dog, there’s no Instagram account set up for it, she set up the one for her house way before they purchased didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well Gemma Miles has uploaded a video today saying all her AD money is getting donated to George Floyd Fund there you go Brogan

Reactions: 4
But if they are rescuing/adopting a dog will they be allowed to change the name of it?
I don’t have a dog so I don’t know how it works, so please correct me if I’m wrong? 😊
Yes, it took about 2 weeks for my dog to learn her new name. She had a terrble name for the whole year previous so she didn't jump in to a rescue and out again in a few weeks. If they are smart and food motivated it's a simple transition.

Reactions: 1
There can’t be a dog, she had her piano in her hands less than 5 seconds before blasting it everywhere, she’d known Ben all of one evening before boring us to death with every bit of info, the minute she got her house keys it was a ‘photo opportunity’ to show off. I’m kinda having doubts she’d be able to contain her narcissism long enough not to show off. I could be wrong though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
well she’s not posting anything so what do you want us all to talk about? 🤣

Its fun to speculate I think, Sorry if that offends anyone!

yes, I think you can! I think most people probably wouldn’t as dogs know their names and get trained to their names but knowing Brogan she’ll want her own way so her choice of name
You can! My dog was bella in Romanian, then the rescue called her ginger and I called her polly. She defo knows her name know, so it’s defo possible!

Reactions: 2
Oh God do we think the dog will have it's own Instagram?! Who am I kidding its Brogie of course it will 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another theory for the lack of videos is it could be tied in to her weight loss. She’ll post in a month time with a video showing her weight loss and raving about WW? Just a thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she’s got a dog, there’s no Instagram account set up for it, she set up the one for her house way before they purchased didn’t she?
Oh that’s a very good point!

Reactions: 2
Prettt sure you still can’t buy pets at the moment - not 100% sure though
We adopted a cat during lockdown, the RSPCA did virtual checks on us via pictures/videos of our flat and digital documentation, they then had a driver come and drop him off to us. (He’s been here a month now and it feels like he’s always been with us, I love him so so much). I think it’s only the RSPCA doing this and I’m not sure what the situation with dogs is at the moment though.

I feel sorry for the dog, whether she has one yet or not, but I kind of can’t wait for the meltdown when it poops on the floor or tracks mud all over the house... at least that would bring some colour to that bland place lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh God do we think the dog will have it's own Instagram?! Who am I kidding its Brogie of course it will 🤦🏼‍♀️
TBF my cat has one... she’s Prettier and has more followers than I do.
In my Defence I’m incredibly boring and don’t much else going on. I don’t pretend to be a very busy business woman 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol i love all these theories about why Brogan isn't posting

I think she's just lazy and apparently think she can use the pandemic as an excuse 🤷‍♀️ also the blackout allows her to just post other peoples work on BLM and make no effort.

Doubt there's a dog or a big weight loss reveal, just a work shy Brogan who can get away with doing nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Getting a dog is a massive commitment yet so rewarding, and the unconditional love from them is just amazing. I just can’t help but feel it would be a massive mistake. They’re always away somewhere, even if it’s just a weekend trip. Benji works away most of the week and she spends a couple of days in London some weeks “for work”. What exactly do they expect the poor dog to do?! I can’t imagine she would be bothered to get up and make sure they get a descent walk every day and I certainly can’t imagine her cleaning 💩 up anywhere, never mind her own garden.
She’s far too selfish to take care of anything/anyone other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She won’t have a dog... she’s probs in the middle of her meltdown over Disney cancelling ADRs and tours etc and finding it overwhelming to cope with having to face reality and either moving her holiday or getting her money back 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What I’d like to know is, which Tattler on here is Beth?! I’m convinced someone is and she’s commenting and would love to know! Beth, give us a sly clue as to who you are!!! If you’re so outspoken, speak out and spill the Bogie Tea!! (Obviously not as obvious as Becca did, don’t want Binky witch threatening you as well!)

PS anyone else notice Charlotte and Beth BOTH posted exactly the same stories earlier and are reading the same book! Looks like new Besties... or were they secret Besties all along and Beth got close to Brogan to find out what she was saying etc and Brogan found out? Now that story I’d love to hear!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.