Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, she's not got a dog yet, she's just taking a few days to be kind to herself 🙄

But when puppy Mooney does eventually arrive I really hope the moment he gets hold of Sebbie & rips him to shreds is caught on camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope the puppy rips the teddy to shreds 😂
Let's picture the vlog....

Good morning its tuesday benji has just made me a cup of tea
I was just checking island on animal crossing and I heard a ripping sound.
The dog has got hold of sebbie and and chewed him I'm so upset I've just phoned my mom and she is going to try and get a replacement one

• Haha
Reactions: 24
PS anyone else notice Charlotte and Beth BOTH posted exactly the same stories earlier and are reading the same book! Looks like new Besties... or were they secret Besties all along and Beth got close to Brogan to find out what she was saying etc and Brogan found out? Now that story I’d love to hear!!! 🤣

@Gigglywink 😂 😂 😂 I Was going to post the same

• Heart
Reactions: 5
PS anyone else notice Charlotte and Beth BOTH posted exactly the same stories earlier and are reading the same book! Looks like new Besties... or were they secret Besties all along and Beth got close to Brogan to find out what she was saying etc and Brogan found out? Now that story I’d love to hear!!! 🤣

@Gigglywink 😂 😂 😂 I Was going to post the same
What can I say except great minds think alike!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised Brogan hasn’t made an instagram for her manky feet
She could have an only fans though? People pay for pics on there don’t they? Or maybe that’s what she set her cameo up for 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Brogan Tate 30# 🎶 🦶 Put your left foot in take your left foot out Brogan gets the trotters out & that's what its all about🎶🦶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s literally hasn’t done any ‘work’ in FIVE DAYS!
How is this her full time job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Brogan's latest instagram post was to do with the BLM. It says there are 10 comments but when you click on them you can only see 5, so I presume this is because she has deleted some. Why is she so afraid of showing any negative comments on her posts. I have seen other instagrammers with people giving their opinions and not always agreeing with the post. Just shows how much she has to constantly delete.

Reactions: 13
I don’t agree with deleting comments, I especially don’t agree on deleting comments in regards to this issue.

she says she is doing more to learn and having discussions with friends and family, so why not have discussions with people who comment on your post, even if they are being dismissive of your post or whatever reason she felt she needed to delete comments. If the comments were showing ignorance, pull them up on it, if it was constructive and you don’t agree, have a healthy discussion.

she is a snowflake through and through, god forbid any opinion is not the same as hers 🙄

Reactions: 19
probably a bit late on noticing but I’ve only just realised she’s removed ‘highs and lows of adulthood’ from her insta bio, does she now realise she doesn’t show the highs or lows 😵 she just shows pure boringness and has a cry away from the camera, if only she would be real with her audience like she used to be then maybe just maybe her shoddy channel will grow a tiny bit more

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A lot of other YouTubers or “influencers” uploaded content yesterday and donated all the ad sense to charity. Brogan did nothing.

Reactions: 11
A lot of other YouTubers or “influencers” uploaded content yesterday and donated all the ad sense to charity. Brogan did nothing.
She wont shes too selfish did she even join in in the nhs donation ad sense a lot of them did ?

Reactions: 8
I think she’s using the ‘muted’ excuse for another week off even though she’s not actually communicated the fact she’s muting her own content....

Reactions: 6
she wont even clap for nhs let alone spend she spent her nans money that was meant for race for life

Reactions: 5
Brogie is a mess...

Also i dont think Beth and Charlotte will be people i follow going forward. Posting all this POC stuff and completely ignoring the fact that in the past they would not have batted an eyelid to anything like this. Just makes me think that there is no thought process behind this and they just copy each others stories...and before anyone comes at me i am a POC.

Reactions: 13
Brogan seems to think she can use the BLM stuff in place of producing content. All she is doing is reposting other peoples opinions, not even expressing her own!

The laziness is unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
No common sense, friendships are tense and didn’t donate her Ad sense. When will her content recommence?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.