Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I took the plunge and filmed my first video, starting my channel about losing weight, and starting life again at 27 after a divorce.
Wish me luck that people won't be mean 😂😂
Good for you. I would suggest making a insta to go with your channel. I follow loads & it’s so motivating. I’ve recently found TheLondonGirl as she’s been doing loads of what I eat in a day videos. (Pretty sure she’s a ex bestie of brogans 😂)

Would love your name as well so I can sub xx

Reactions: 5
Sam4God did a video on BLM for her newest vlog, really good, I really like what she has to say, and her frustration with the 'influencers' response to important matters is great too, although she holds back, I can imagine she just wants to call them all out, I wish she would!
A lot of influencers are just performative, put a few posts up, that's it, don't get me started on Disney in Detail, she did a live when it was Blackoutuesday, after putting the black square on Instagram, tone deaf
Yeah I wish she'd call them out a bit more specifically too, but think she still did well with that video.

In regards to Disney in Detail, I watched her last "half" live and she literally says "ALL LIVES MATTER" and emphasises it as if she's just so done with all the BlackLivesMatter stufff..... it was embarrassing to watch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yeah I wish she'd call them out a bit more specifically too, but think she still did well with that video.

In regards to Disney in Detail, I watched her last "half" live and she literally says "ALL LIVES MATTER" and emphasises it as if she's just so done with all the BlackLivesMatter stufff..... it was embarrassing to watch.
From what I could make out from a post she wrote , she finished the live off on Instagram (where she had posted a black square earlier on in the day... 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She needs to address where she has been and why she hasn’t uploaded anything worthwhile in so long.

Reactions: 7
Guys can we please not forget that Brogan isn’t here simply to provide free entertainment for us all! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate the influencers that try to say they’re providing free entertainment, it’s literally their job? If we all unfollowed them they’d have nothing to provide these companies who pay them to get waffle about their products to those followers. Brogans instagram is her main salary and considering she only posts photos of her feet in various locations with tiny captions, she gets her following from her YouTube content. No content = no followers = no money. So yeah maybe I don’t pay directly for videos but they don’t do it for the fun anymore, the views generate their income. So it’s not free entertainment at all is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to address where she has been and why she hasn’t uploaded anything worthwhile in so long.
She’s got an island on Animal crossing that’s keeping her busy! It’s a full time job for her mate Victoria 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 146397am I the only one thinking she looks slimmer? Good on her
Yeah she looks slimmer.... I wonder if they’re both going to do a weight loss reveal - her and benji

I think she’s really missed a huge opportunity here tho as tons of people would have watched her starting her weight loss journey etc

To disappear then come back slimmer is just not relatable.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.