Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally can understand why she hasn't bought a new build.. they are put up very quickly and the walls are so thin.
I can understand why people would buy one as they are a blank canvas but they don't sell that great.
Obviously I don't know the area at all but I don't think the house seems that bad apart from the garden needing a bit of work however it is DEFINITELY not worth 305k?!

Reactions: 4
instead of sitting in the garden do some diy instead maybe paint the fence stop complaining about it

I personally can understand why she hasn't bought a new build.. they are put up very quickly and the walls are so thin.
I can understand why people would buy one as they are a blank canvas but they don't sell that great.
Obviously I don't know the area at all but I don't think the house seems that bad apart from the garden needing a bit of work however it is DEFINITELY not worth 305k?!
Were in a new build flat. Its tit. We had damp which turned out they forgot to put sealant in the walls :(. The light switches were put in pissed and I'm scared to put anything on the walls for fear of it falling down. I didnt want a new build it's all our budget could afford.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Nobody knows 100% but it appears that they went to Disney world together, were friends beforehand but didn’t see each other regularly, made some content together in the run up. When they were there it seems they wanted to experience the trip very differently, it was Brogan’s first trip but Charlotte had been many times so I think she did a lot of the planning. Charlotte likes to optimise her time there and make the most of it. Brogan was her usual self and found it too much. From there we don’t know much more 🤷🏻‍♀️ But Brogan moved out of their room and into a new one that mummy paid for and she then booked an early flight home
Has anyone noticed she also seems to have fallen out with heyamyjane...??

Reactions: 10
We bought pretty much the same house as Brogie, (1930s 3 bed semi, big garden ,drive garage etc) in a bit more of a state for 180k. In a much cheaper area of the UK though.
Last year we spent every spare dry day transforming our garden, I can genuinely say I've never physically worked so hard at something and probably more proud of it than the house renovation. It has been our saviour during the last 5 weeks, and I feel so bad for those who don't have a open space / garden to enjoy atm.

She has the time, why doesn't she take pride or want a sense of achievement in anything? I'm not saying everyone has to be super productive all the time at the moment, but a bit of gardening would be amazing for her right now....not to mention great content for her Vlogs.

Reactions: 10
OK. Wow haha. Sorry I live in West Yorkshire. I paid 155k for a 2 bedroom 1 bath, with a 2 car drive and a garden. Im surprised they didn't go new build acctually, probably would have got similar price and at least it wouldn't need any work done.

250k where I live would get you 4 bed detached in a decent area aswell. I am clueless when it comes to house prices.
I live in West Yorkshire and for £250,000 you could just about get a three bed terrace / semi .Different areas etc but I wouldn’t have paid that amount for the house they got. I think they rushed into it.

Reactions: 1
I live in West Yorkshire and for £250,000 you could just about get a three bed terrace / semi .Different areas etc but I wouldn’t have paid that amount for the house they got. I think they rushed into it.
I suppose it's just different everywhere. But it seems they rushed into maybe.
Did I read that they didn't even get a survey done?
Our mortgage lenders said we had to have a survey done, a full one as well.

Reactions: 5
We got a detached 4bed 4bath with a drive and garage in Nottinghamshire for 185k. That was 5yrs ago and the same style just sold on our road for 250k with no work done to kitchen or bathrooms. We've redone our kitchen and our ensuite. We don't want to move as everything is here that we need but it's nice to know the house has gone up!

Reactions: 3
Watching an old blog of Brogans (the one when she moves back in with her Mum)

she used to have such a fake posh accent?I’ve heard people mention it before and never noticed it but on this Vlog it’s so obvious 😂

10 minute talk about having to go get her CONTRACEPTIVE pill, you know the pill that is of the CONTRACEPTIVE variety. Honestly apart from anyone who works in the medical field, who actually calls it’s the contraceptive pill in everyday life? I still laugh about the time she told Benjis dog she was going to get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This girl can’t wash a plate or brush her hair, of course she’s not going to have any pride in her new house. She’s lazy and greedy and relies on everyone else to function for her. She’s stagnant and makes me feel suffocated just watching her.

Reactions: 6
Watching an old blog of Brogans (the one when she moves back in with her Mum)

she used to have such a fake posh accent?I’ve heard people mention it before and never noticed it but on this Vlog it’s so obvious 😂

10 minute talk about having to go get her CONTRACEPTIVE pill, you know the pill that is of the CONTRACEPTIVE variety. Honestly apart from anyone who works in the medical field, who actually calls it’s the contraceptive pill in everyday life? I still laugh about the time she told Benjis dog she was going to get it 😂
Wait!! She told the dog?? When was this?

I suppose it's just different everywhere. But it seems they rushed into maybe.
Did I read that they didn't even get a survey done?
Our mortgage lenders said we had to have a survey done, a full one as well.
Yep she didn’t get a survey done as the other owners got one done when they bought it, my parents house is in the south and when they bought it was 180k, they have added one more bedroom but everything else is the same it’s close to 500K in value now, the house prices down south are getting worse due to the way work has concentrated down there, and wages are high

BECUS
BECUS
BECUS

I honestly don’t think I can watch another vlog until brogan learns to say the word BECAUSE properly it actually drives me insane!!!
You would never get through a sophie Kate blogs video then.. the way she pronounces words is very off.

I have mentioned on other threads about how influencers are becoming increasingly irrelevant! Case in point me and my kids watch a channel called theme park worldwide. It’s literally a channel about theme park vlogs - not lifestyle vlogs or ads etc just theme parks. So his whole reason for vlogging has been took away.
Has he been moaning or said I’ll be back when this is all over no he hasn’t. He’s made sure he has loads of backup content he’s done live quizzes reviews of rides hell he even done a bake off with his mum!
Sure he might not get as many views as if he was in Disney land or Alton towers but I think this is a perfect example of adapting your content to fit the current situation!
Oh and he’s the same age as brogan 😒

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.