Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might sound like a witch but I hope she has to rebook her wdw trip just like the rest of us!
Will be interesting to see if Virgin Atlantic will be even here, I have no wdw trips this year, was planning to got to Paris later this year and lost all my money on a holiday last month - I could of gone but lockdown was about to be announced so I didn’t bother getting on the flight.

issue is, some flights are going ahead - hotels may open so she may not be able to fully cancel if the parks are still closed

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am way too behind on this thread to catch up but has Fraser split with his girlfriend ? I wonder if Julie or Brogan had any influence on the end of the relationship as the Mooney women sure know how to ruin a relationship

Reactions: 3
So number 1
Mr maui says hello
Number 2 I now have anumal crossings and it tracks how many hours you've played the game for I would be very intrigued to see brogans because I bet its an embarrassing amount
Number 3 seeing these before and after pictures of her is genuinely terrifying
Number 4 she's living in a dream land if she has an attitude of weve just bought a house and will be out within 5 years
Number 5 waiting for the impending we broke up break down
Number 6 benji can do better
Number 7 if she is a size 16 I'm the queen of England

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I am way too behind on this thread to catch up but has Fraser split with his girlfriend ? I wonder if Julie or Brogan had any influence on the end of the relationship as the Mooney women sure know how to ruin a relationship
I think he has but it’s not 100% confirmed, also looks like on Instagram he’s been round Julie’s (to pick up a car but again I’m not 100% sure)

Reactions: 1
I think he has but it’s not 100% confirmed, also looks like on Instagram he’s been round Julie’s (to pick up a car but again I’m not 100% sure)
I was hoping Fraser would get engaged and married before Brogan as no doubt that would piss her off

Reactions: 13
There's only 1 photo of them on his profile now and the others have gone. Id say single Pringle

Seems like an odd tweet to like, unless she knows it?? I scrolled past till I saw she'd liked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.