Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah nah....I’m sorry I can’t remember who said these cus I’ll have to read through all of it. Please let me know :LOL:
Someone said- ‘got 99 mugs, and benji ain’t got one’
And thennnn someone expanded that to get
‘Got 99 mugs, and Benji is one!’
I mean it’s a winner hands down!😂
I still like, the camel called and wants his toe back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shame the money is going to the wrong people tho, much better charities to give to for covid-19. UN deserve nothing more than what we pay in taxes. Pretty disgusted by this lady Gaga thing tbh, her calling the director who told the world there was no pandemic, lied constantly a superstar is just... ugggfh

sorry to go off topic, but I find all these celebs singing like it’s a funeral just so frustrating
Gaga raised 128 million without asking the public for a cent.

Reactions: 5
I might be being a bit picky here but does anyone else cringe seeing the book shelf of tat in her office?! I had a bookshelf like that when I was 12 displaying all my junk.
I know people can make these display shelves look really stylish, but hers just looks such a mess!

Reactions: 27
I might be being a bit picky here but does anyone else cringe seeing the book shelf of tat in her office?! I had a bookshelf like that when I was 12 displaying all my junk.
I know people can make these display shelves look really stylish, but hers just looks such a mess!
You know our miss brogan, queen of tat and flat packs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel confused as to how their house is laid out, has she done a walk around house tour?
As far as I can gather it’s small right?
You enter a small hallway with a lovely curtained front door, and you can barely move in that hall, so you turn immediately into the stuffed living room to your left.
If you head straight ahead - also 3 steps along the hallway you end up in the kitchen - I assume?

But I’m confused about upstairs- do they have 3 rooms? So one bedroom (which looks ok, as long as she keeps Disney tit off the bed & walls) - then a spare room with Brogy’s beauty desk 😳 and all her crap in the room too.
And then she’s also got another room dedicated to her big self, an office space / room...? For allllllll the work she’s doing?!?

Okay so let’s wonder for a moment where is Benjis workout bench and equipment? Is that stashed in Brogy’s home office and she just chose to just take a picture of the corner of the room where her desk & computer is?

Then a bathroom - which again looks okay expect I HATE the laminate floor 😨

Is that it for the house? Has Benjo got any space anywhere?

Reactions: 5
Yep, that’s it. It does look pretty small, especially for a detached and compared to others in the area
5 mins of detective work and found it on right move, floor plans attached.
Thank you 🌸

That’s an odd layout downstairs with a playroom on the other side of the hallway, what do they have in there?
Also that living room is really small and cramped, they could benefit from redesigning the layout to have more open space.

Oh- actually where is their dining table & chairs? 🤯

Thank you 🌸

That’s an odd layout downstairs with a playroom on the other side of the hallway, what do they have in there?
Also that living room is really small and cramped, they could benefit from redesigning the layout to have more open space.

I seem to recall seeing their dining set up in the kitchen...?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t say their is house is small, its a normal
3 bed house.

they just have tit taste and no idea how to make the most of the space they have.

their lounge room is too small for a big L shape sofa like that, a normal 2 seater would open it up so much more, but then Brogie wouldnt be able to be horizontal 24/7.

they should have mounted the tv onto the wall imo as well.

also carpet and rug together makes the room appear smaller.

Reactions: 14
Thank you 🌸

I seem to recall seeing their dining set up in the kitchen...?
The play room/study is where they have all the shoe storage and random wardrobe for coats and games The ceiling slopes a bit, but it still looks like a usual space, rather than just a storage area.

yeah, the dining table is in the kitchen, in front of the doors. The kitchen is the only ‘rum’ I actually like, cos it’s probably the room theyve done the least to so far!

the living room is a decent size, but not for that sofa. It’s weird that they have the storage puff out to the side, surely it would be used as a foot stool?! Least that’s what we’ve done!

I think I’ve over analysed everything is Brogans house far too much, but I’m a furloughed estate agent so gotta keep my mind occupied somehow! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The study/playroom is the room they have for “storage” which is actually just full of ugly mismatched furniture for shoes, coats and puzzles 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The study/playroom is the room they have for “storage” which is actually just full of ugly mismatched furniture for shoes, coats and puzzles 😕
I find that a really odd use of that room! What would a random room like that normally be used for, places where it is?

Sorry for dumb question but I live in Denmark and our houses are always laid out to make the most sense and make the most use of every space there is, so dumping a random room there, makes no sense to me!!

I find that a really odd use of that room! What would a random room like that normally be used for, placed where it is?

Sorry for dumb question but I live in Denmark and our houses are always laid out to make the most sense and make the most use of every space there is, so dumping a random room there, makes no sense to me!!

Reactions: 1
All of their furniture is so ugly and cheap looking. You can do wonders with cheap furniture if you know what you're doing. Or mix it with more expensive pieces. Or vintage.

Yet again not so much champagne in a flute as warm piss in a plastic pint glass (either that or camel toe has my thread title vote 😂)

Reactions: 12
I find that a really odd use of that room! What would a random room like that normally be used for, places where it is?

most people would make that into an office( and not take up a whole bedroom
brogie!!), or a nicer coat room/shoe room,

me personally, I would make that a playroom for kids. All their toys can go in there and rest of the house can be adult space

they don’t have an ounce of interior design knowledge, and most people probably don’t, but in the day of pinterest and various home insta pages they could have got some clue.

Reactions: 9
most people would make that into an office( and not take up a whole bedroom
brogie!!), or a nicer coat room/shoe room,

me personally, I would make that a playroom for kids. All their toys can go in there and rest of the house can be adult space

they don’t have an ounce of interior design knowledge, and most people probably don’t, but in the day of pinterest and various home insta pages they could have got some clue.
The storage room looks cheap and tatty like student accomendation! It would have made the most sense to make it into an office actually now you mention it! Or even a room for exercise (for benjo- not under any illusion Brobro would do any exercise)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The storage room looks cheap and tatty like student accomendation! It would have made the most sense to make it into an office actually now you mention it! Or even a room for exercise (for benjo- not under any illusion Brobro would do any exercise)
That's such a good idea. I would kill for enough space for a small home gym. They could easily do this for this room instead of having it be a dumping ground for puzzles and shoes. She loves big white units to hide stuff away, rather than just having less stuff to begin with.

It's only the two of them, they could make this house great. It's so frustrating to watch. Just an extension of her personality. Lazy and unimaginative.

Reactions: 12
It would’ve been ideal as a little office, there’s plenty of space in the utility room for coat and shoe storage - the way they’ve set that room up aswell is odd!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.