Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair has always been like that to be fair. I wouldn’t say it’s gotten worse.... it just looks worse when it’s greasy and she scrapes it back but I wouldn’t say her hairline has changed.
but her hair is thick thick thick 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comparison pic you’re using has the top part of her hairline chopped off.

This is from a vid from 2016, it looks better or worse depending on lighting.

I do think her hairline is a little thinner now but it’s always naturally “receded”.

11C8B327-F265-42D1-AFA3-EF059EB7731B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Did she copy and paste a summary of the concert onto her Insta stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she copy and paste a summary of the concert onto her Insta stories 😂
Shame the money is going to the wrong people tho, much better charities to give to for covid-19. UN deserve nothing more than what we pay in taxes. Pretty disgusted by this lady Gaga thing tbh, her calling the director who told the world there was no pandemic, lied constantly a superstar is just... ugggfh

sorry to go off topic, but I find all these celebs singing like it’s a funeral just so frustrating

• Heart
The comparison pic you’re using has the top part of her hairline chopped off.

This is from a vid from 2016, it looks better or worse depending on lighting.

I do think her hairline is a little thinner now but it’s always naturally “receded”.

View attachment 112829
Her hairline isn't thin, it’s actually so so so so so thick 😉

Reactions: 2
Sorry was busy watching the ‘Juriyation ATD’ video just howling with laughter again. Not only because she can’t pronounce it twice....but I’m hearing the words come out of her mouth, but her eyes are saying ‘sell it witch! gotta make that cash for my cwossants!’
Don’t mind me just laughing away to myself over here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The WHO revealed this was serious at the end of January. It's a shame so many politicians ignored early predictions of large scale deaths and failed to act, especially in the UK.

Do all proceeds go to the WHO tonight? There's plenty of other ways to help I'm sure but I read it was to help provide vital medical equipment.

Just makes me laugh that she couldn't even be bothered to write her own caption about what she was watching 😂

Reactions: 3
56C049CF-B924-4054-8F3D-9A98B9225423.jpeg

Bogey’s version:

1.Made Benj make dinner everynight.
2.Watered our sunflower seed gifted from neighbour.
3.Let go of some heavy shits after 5 pints of Malibu
4.prioritised creativity coloured in a kids colouring book.
5.moved from my office to the sofa for my mental health.
6. Held my boundaries by telling Benj what he can & cannot do in my rum.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The WHO revealed this was serious at the end of January. It's a shame so many politicians ignored early predictions of large scale deaths and failed to act, especially in the UK.

Do all proceeds go to the WHO tonight? There's plenty of other ways to help I'm sure but I read it was to help provide vital medical equipment.

Just makes me laugh that she couldn't even be bothered to write her own caption about what she was watching 😂
WHO didn’t announce the pandemic till March 11th, that around 5 months after the virus was going around. In January they said that it wasn’t transferable which it obviously was as Wuhan we’re suffering terribly from it.

This was on the global citizen site “The COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund enables the tracking and containment of the spread of the coronavirus, ensuring patients and frontline workers get the resources they need, while supporting and accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments. The incredible generosity shown to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund will help the World Health Organization (WHO), UNICEF, CEPI, and partners accelerate their life-saving work. The One World: Together At Home campaign has raised commitments valued at $55.1 million in support of the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.

It was my understanding they didn't declare a pandemic until certain milestones had been reached in order for it to be considered a pandemic. But countries were informed about how serious this was becoming at the end of January. 31st I believe.

I think it's easy to shift blame but at the end of the day, leaders of countries are ultimately responsible for how they deal (or don't deal) with threats. Be that terrorist or health.

The World Health Organisation is there to inform about health threats. Maybe they could have done more but they shouldn't be used a scapegoat for serious failings in government. Some countries took the predictions and modelling seriously and have had very few deaths.

Anyway, I'm sure we'd all like to get back to Bro beg. So I won't go any further off topic!

Night all x

Reactions: 3
Urghhh when she puts her chubby fingers into a fist and shakes fist under her chins!!!

Annoys the hell out of me 🤢😤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s taking the piss isn’t she... she’s uploaded once within 8 days 🙄 that’s not exactly 2-3 times weekly hun. I’d be disappointed if I was a new subscriber especially since other bloggers are doing nearly every bloody day (such a lazy sod!)
I’d love to know why she isn’t capitalising on this, she could have easily done at least 4 videos a week! I know she’s lazy but surely some of her brand work has gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.