Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Benj may prefer boys. I must ask my dad - he is gay and has a great gaydar.
@ETphonehome i've always said he may be BI on the side have you seen how excited he gets over disney and didnt complain about wearing a pink dressing gown what guy gets excited over a stationary shop

Reactions: 3
Can't believe Brogan managed to wangle herself a slot on 'The Big Night In'...

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.08.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she did that she's either lying or stupid. Or both. This is Brogan we are talking about. Drank some water 😂 I don't think I've ever seen her drink water. Her blood is Pepsi Max.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brogan means she’ll be there first 1.5 weeks in October, until she has a strop moves rooms & flies home early 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awh great both be there same time as myself, was going to say I might bump into them, but doubt al spend 2 weeks in starbs and chilling in hotel hallways like Victoria or constantly mooching around shops like brogan and benji then heading back to the room for afternoon naps 🙄

Reactions: 18
I was watching her Disneyland Paris 2018 vlog and she comes off so stuck up. She complains about queues and things not being like they were before... I just find her whole attitude so negative and I’ve really been put off watching her for life now. Disneyland is a magical place yet all she wants to do is moan and criticise like ???? Get with the programme you we’re lucky to even go in the first place on your way home from skiing!!!!
She was actually quite different in her dlp vlogs from 4 years ago (the vlogs with her nice ex friend Kate). They were the first videos I watched of hers and I thought she was quite enthusiastic about it lol. Funny how I liked her then.. Things change!
I think she didn't enjoy the new year at dlp because who would? It's packed and cold. She still should have been grateful.

her and victoria together are going to be insufferable being there together....
i like victoria but jesus... its gonna be too much with the two of them. vlogging at the same time and everything aswell. bet theyre doing the halloween party together. cant wait for hours of footage of brogans fake cackling....

Reactions: 7
I can't imagine either Victoria or Brogan would like it if you are forced to wear masks in the parks which is certainly a possibility - they're all about the piccies!

Reactions: 5
Jade and Matt are going in October aswell, few days in New York then 6 days in Orlando. Be interesting if any of them will meet up I think there will be a big clash of personalities.

Reactions: 4
Are we even sure if September/October trips will even still go ahead? That would be a meltdown and a half if she can’t go on a trip she’s actually paid for! (Or so she says)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.