Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is the kick in the arse Brogie needs to sort out her weight issue. I'm not saying that you have to be slim to keep hold of your boyfriend but I think we can all agree that even for the sake of her own health she has to acknowledge that her weight gain is out of control and she needs to do something about it now before it starts to cause any serious health problems for her.
I completely agree with you that she should be looking after her health and weight for her own reasons but I don’t agree that her decision to do so should be controlled by her partner’s behaviour towards other women.

His flirty messages to other women are down to his own actions and are nothing to do with Brogans weight. Brogan really really annoys me but I think it’s really wrong to use his behaviour to encourage her to change her weight/appearance. If she chooses to change these things then she should be doing so for her own sake and not just to ‘keep her man’.

This isn’t just in defence to Brogan but in defence to any person who’s had their weight used to justify their partners to behave shittily.

Reactions: 34
She’s so bad at editing!
at around 19.10 she says ‘We need to.. basically I had a load of cardboard in the back of the car because the dump is closed’ and then it cuts to her at the computer. What do you need to do with the cardboard?? I won’t sleep tonight without knowing!

Driving lessons themselves don’t necessarily break lockdown rules, especially if it’s a husband and wife! They may be key workers and the one who knows how to drive is working all the time so the other is learning to drive to make life a little easier for them, or they might have been on their way to do a food shop, and taking the time to have a little practice! She doesn’t know the full story!

Also I’m pretty sure the delivery of eggs from Benjjs dad last week wasn’t “essential travel”. She’s one to criticise. Hypocrite.

Reactions: 18
Is she getting thick hair confused with frizzy hair or something? I’m so confused. I snap about 3 hair bands a month, my hairdresser looks pissed off when I walk in coz she knows It’s like shearing a bleeping sheep, there is so much hair on the floor after it’s been thinned out I could probably make a full wig. I have to use at least 2 hair dyes and it’s an actual chore to wash dry & straighten my hair because it takes that long.. yet Bog eyes thinks her hair is so so so thick!? I’ve seen more volume in a packet of noodles, seriously.
Same! I hate it!

Reactions: 3
Sorry if I’ve missed comments on this already as I’m late watching the vlog this week but the bloody hose that Benji put on the wall.

‘It leaks a little bit but it’s ok’ and instantly she’s like ‘well can we not fix that?’ And he just ignores her haha she’s such a miserable toad!!! why don’t you get your spanner out Brogz and do it yourself?

Reactions: 27
Sorry if I’ve missed comments on this already as I’m late watching the vlog this week but the bloody hose that Benji put on the wall.

‘It leaks a little bit but it’s ok’ and instantly she’s like ‘well can we not fix that?’ And he just ignores her haha she’s such a miserable toad!!! why don’t you get your spanner out Brogz and do it yourself?
Yeah she treats him like her actual man slave, or atleast speaks to him like that! If he does have a straying eye, it’s not her bloody weight I’m thinking about, it’s her beyond rude attitude to her boyfriend! Would never dream of talking to my partner that way! Do this, do that, can’t ‘WE’ fix that?!(meaning him) Just because it requires a screwdriver or a power tool does not mean it’s the mans job Bogie! I’d say it’s a terribly misogynistic house, but then he does all the bloody cooking lol!

Reactions: 16
Had a dream last night that I was at Brogans new house and she was a total weirdo.

She used a sock to clean her face and took a tit in the bath “for a laugh”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Brogans with benji for convenience she needed him to get the house, I’ve said before she would be gritting her gnashers trying to be the nice dutiful g/f until the house was signed. She speaks to him like tit now, but I have no sympathy as he’s allowing her to get away with it. Another 3 weeks of lockdown this is the longest time they have been in each other’s pockets and the cracks will get bigger

Reactions: 15
I said before months and months ago that Benji was texting someone else and I was attacked like a pack of wolves for talking tit 😂

But I'm telling you all - it was true! It was a 29 year old girly who worked at a hospital. (not me lol)

I suppose I could still get called out for talking tit, and fair enough, because I have no proof to put online. But trust me, he was well and truly slid into her DM's on WhatsApp back in around September 2019.

Edit: I do not agree with it by the way. He's just as much of a see you next Tuesday for doing it. But these two are playing happy disney life families and need to just part and call it.
wait how do u know though?

Reactions: 4
wait how do u know though?
Because the girl in question is the ex girlfriend of one of my old neighbours cousins. (don't ask lol) She works as an assistant doing Xrays in a hospital.

I know there will be people out there shaking their heads thinking I am chatting tit, but I'm ok with people thinking that. Ive got nothing to lose or gain by saying it. And if the girl herself reads this, then she wont know who I am - but she knew he was with brogan which makes her just as bad!!! And it only came around when I was on FaceTime to my old neighbour last summer and I was watching one of the weekly slogs and she heard the intro tune in the background and said "is that a YouTube called brogan who went to Disney World"

• Wow
Question: how did he slide into this girls DMs in October 2019 if you were being told about it in summer 2019?
Not saying your lying or telling the truth but a hole in the story like that ruins any credibility really.

Reactions: 12
Question: how did he slide into this girls DMs in October 2019 if you were being told about it in summer 2019?
Not saying your lying or telling the truth but a hole in the story like that ruins any credibility really.
No its fair point. I don't mind people saying there's a hole in the story, because I agree! But I am only passing this 'gossip' down from about 3 people. I have never spoken to the girl myself, (which is why I have no fears about being outed on here) I don't even know her surname so havent even done any facebook digging (because I've got better things to be getting on with believe it or not lol).

They were texting each other for a while, before the conversations turned towards a certain nature. I don't know the full in's and out's. I don't think anything physical happened but they met in around early summer last year and by autumn they were texting on WhatsApp frequently.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was about to comment this very same thing, "slid into her DM's on WhatsApp back in around September 2019..." but then somehow your old neighbour knew all about it last summer? Tattle life is based on screenshots, if you've got no receipts then forgive us for not believing a word you say.

No its fair point. I don't mind people saying there's a hole in the story, because I agree! But I am only passing this 'gossip' down from about 3 people. I have never spoken to the girl myself, (which is why I have no fears about being outed on here) I don't even know her surname so havent even done any facebook digging (because I've got better things to be getting on with believe it or not lol).

They were texting each other for a while, before the conversations turned towards a certain nature. I don't know the full in's and out's. I don't think anything physical happened but they met in around early summer last year and by autumn they were texting on WhatsApp frequently.
So if it's just "gossip" passed down by 3 different people, of which you've seen no proof, why were you posting originally speaking as if it were unquestionable

We know she’s delusional because she thinks her hair is thick, because she thinks her home looks lovely, because she colours 5 year old colouring books on camera, because she is overly obsessed with Disney at 26, because she thinks she’s a size16, because she thinks her calves are big because of muscles, and mostly because she doesn’t have that little voice in her head that’s says ‘wait brogan....am I being a clown shoe?’ 😂

p.s who’s going to tell her you can’t only wash your make up brushes in baby shampoo? That made me wince with the amount of bacteria must be growing on those brushes!
Not obsessed with Disney, obsessed with the pay cheques disney videos would bring.
I'm 27 nearly 28 and love Disney, its an escape for me and the films make me happy but I couldn't imagine filming myself screaming about everything.
However will I cry when I go next year and see the fireworks
Yes. Yes I will 😂

Reactions: 21
I was about to comment this very same thing, "slid into her DM's on WhatsApp back in around September 2019..." but then somehow your old neighbour knew all about it last summer? Tattle life is based on screenshots, if you've got no receipts then forgive us for not believing a word you say.

So if it's just "gossip" passed down by 3 different people, of which you've seen no proof, why were you posting originally speaking as if it were unquestionable
Because someone else posted benjis flirty comments with Binky. I first mentioned it last autumn (or near about) and people jumped on me like I was a criminal! Just cant win lol

NOW IT'S LUNCHTIME IN THE FEEDING ZOO

This should be the tagline for all of her videos from now on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because someone else posted benjis flirty comments with Binky.
I'm sure Banjo has been having a bit of fun during his weeks away, especially after we've seen his flirty convo attempt with no less than Bogey's bestie, however I refuse to believe hearsay from "my old neighbours, cousins, dogs, auntie Sandra..." with no receipts! You sound pretty gullible to be believing it too without proof.

I'm sure Banjo has been having a bit of fun during his weeks away, especially after we've seen his flirty convo attempt with no less than Bogey's bestie, however I refuse to believe hearsay from "my old neighbours, cousins, dogs, auntie Sandra..." with no receipts! You sound pretty gullible to be believing it too without proof.
I didnt quite bring peoples dogs and auntie Sandra into it, did i.

But thats ok. No one has to believe anything!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.