Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is the kick in the arse Brogie needs to sort out her weight issue. I'm not saying that you have to be slim to keep hold of your boyfriend but I think we can all agree that even for the sake of her own health she has to acknowledge that her weight gain is out of control and she needs to do something about it now before it starts to cause any serious health problems for her.
You definitely don’t have to be slim but it would help to be a nice person!! She’s so selfish, bossy, snobby, gluttonous, moany and irritating surely on top of having let herself go that cant be overly attractive? I’m a bigger girl but I try my best to take care of myself (for me) and keep my man happy!

Reactions: 26
I mean...
Its like night and day isn't it
Ugh Brogan has obviously stopped taking care of herself but i don't think we should compare her to some other girl (who is nornally trashed on this thread for defending Brogs). They look completely different, even if you had a pic of Brogan from 3 years ago, they would still look completely different. Its not like Binky has made some huge effort in that pic either to compare their effort in their appearance (other than the obvious that she doesn't have a weight problem and Brogs does).

Lets stick to comparing Brogs to herself 3 years ago as its actually feasible for her to look like that again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s an absolute misery arse.. She could be the size she is and have a lovely personality but she doesn’t. She stopped him going to the beach ffs and tagged along to the football with his mate, chances are she’s incredibly emotional and possessive and he probably can’t roll his eyes in Tesco without some sort of meltdown.

Reactions: 18
Would love to be a fly on the wall in their house today after that bombshell (because we all know she reads here!)

Reactions: 13
Speaking as someone who knows the feeling
My ex husband made numerous comments about my weight and tore me down constantly about my appearance
One day I thought enough is enough and I did start to look after myself more
And instead of doing it for someone else I did it for me
I lost weight I got healthier I started doing things for me - having baths, playing music etc
And I realised that the issue in our relationship wasn't me or my weight.
It was him and how he made me feel.
Now I'm away from him and with someone that treats me like a queen.
I'm not saying brogan should look after herself for benji or for social media or to stop comments on here even
I think she needs to do it for her and to her to realise a bit of self worth
And maybe, just maybe, it'll make her an overall better person.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can I just repost this here for our next thread suggestion, it was a while back! 😂
Suggestion for next thread title
Brogan twit #23 Camel called, wants it’s toe back.
Speaking as someone who knows the feeling
My ex husband made numerous comments about my weight and tore me down constantly about my appearance
One day I thought enough is enough and I did start to look after myself more
And instead of doing it for someone else I did it for me
I lost weight I got healthier I started doing things for me - having baths, playing music etc
And I realised that the issue in our relationship wasn't me or my weight.
It was him and how he made me feel.
Now I'm away from him and with someone that treats me like a queen.
I'm not saying brogan should look after herself for benji or for social media or to stop comments on here even
I think she needs to do it for her and to her to realise a bit of self worth
And maybe, just maybe, it'll make her an overall better person.
I’m so happy that your crappy situation turned into a positive ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not obsessed with Disney, obsessed with the pay cheques disney videos would bring.
I'm 27 nearly 28 and love Disney, its an escape for me and the films make me happy but I couldn't imagine filming myself screaming about everything.
However will I cry when I go next year and see the fireworks
Yes. Yes I will 😂
Sorry hun not Disney bashing. I just mean she wears Disney clothes everyday, every picture on her walls is Disney, so much disney merch in every room etc. I like Star Wars, marvel and Disney so I get it :) shes just a bit much with eating off Disney kiddy plates haha

Reactions: 8
Suggestion for next thread title
Brogan twit #23 Camel called, wants it’s toe back.
Apologies, Tattle decided to stick two posts together for some reason! But yeah, this was my suggestion a few pages ago!

Reactions: 16
Brogan #23: For a household appliance may she never pay; allergic to colour, everything’s grey!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
brogan, give the duck over about your october trip. we were meant to be going in june and have just had to push it back a year. also you didnt "keep it a secret" you downright lied. but of course all you care about is your trip which isnt until bloody OCTOBER, selfish cow

Reactions: 20
Brogan Tate #23: Teachers report ‘B- Well done for staying in the lines, be a bit more creative’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On saying that she could take care of herself and make herself look fabulous and still be a cow who knows 🤷‍♀️
Sorry hun not Disney bashing. I just mean she wears Disney clothes everyday, every picture on her walls is Disney, so much disney merch in every room etc. I like Star Wars, marvel and Disney so I get it :) shes just a bit much with eating off Disney kiddy plates haha
I know you weren't hun I was just meaning she needs to stop acting like she such a big fan haha I think that's why she's so over the top because she's trying so hard to convince people she's a huge fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
brogan tate treating him mean trying to keep him keen shame she will never be queen of disney sceene

idk if its too long though

Reactions: 3
Brogan Tate 23 - does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up? No she never cleans up. She does nothing, Brogan does nothing.

Way too long but was in my head hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Brogan Tate 23 - Broge the Beggar will we buy it? Broge the Beggar, no we won’t!

To the theme of bob the builder....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You definitely don’t have to be slim but it would help to be a nice person!! She’s so selfish, bossy, snobby, gluttonous, moany and irritating surely on top of having let herself go that cant be overly attractive? I’m a bigger girl but I try my best to take care of myself (for me) and keep my man happy!
She reminds me of Amanda in friends,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.