Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did Brogan keep it a secret for over a year .. I don’t really understand. Fair enough if you’re working with a brand and they give you a time to announce the trip but she says she paying for it herself, booked it last year and has since lied to people and said she hasn’t got anything booked. Like does she actually think people care that much 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why did Brogan keep it a secret for over a year .. I don’t really understand. Fair enough if you’re working with a brand and they give you a time to announce the trip but she says she paying for it herself, booked it last year and has since lied to people and said she hasn’t got anything booked. Like does she actually think people care that much 🤔
She probably wanted to do that classic thing where they just suddenly post a picture from Orlando and caption it, “surprise”. Like we’re all bothered!
Either that or she was hoping disney would give her some free stuff before then.

Reactions: 13
hmm sounds fishy to me a brand deal that fell through possiably so decided to book themselves ?

Reactions: 15
If Benji does leave her or ends the relationship because he finds someone else, then she’ll love the YouTube content from it! And Julie will be there for her with lawyers so Benji gets swindled out of that house.

Reactions: 12
If Benji does leave her or ends the relationship because he finds someone else, then she’ll love the YouTube content from it! And Julie will be there for her with lawyers so Benji gets swindled out of that house.
is there any evidence though to see if there split i dont see it happening yes i fully believe hes spoken to people while away but idk he loves the freebies too much she loves a lap dog

is there any evidence though to see if there split i dont see it happening yes i fully believe hes spoken to people while away but idk he loves the freebies too much she loves a lap dog
He’s also quite wet, in comparisons to a lot of lads I know, hardly any of them would stick Disney songs on even if they were trying to impress girls

Reactions: 19
She delayed talking about it most likely as she was going to do a massive count down to a big secret trip, as if anybody actually cares about her 1000th holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She delayed talking about it most likely as she was going to do a massive count down to a big secret trip, as if anybody actually cares about her 1000th holiday.
exactly and ‘trip announcement’ videos get lots of views!

Reactions: 3
Just been watching youtube and saw jade billington recent upload she’s just received an award from YouTube for reaching 100,000 subscribers. Bet brogie is raging that everyone around her seem to be ramping up the numbers

Reactions: 10
what annoys me is when she says “can we fix that” “that’s something we’ll have to look at” “that’s another job we’ll have to do”. She means YOU Ben, not WE.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
what annoys me is when she says “can we fix that” “that’s something we’ll have to look at” “that’s another job we’ll have to do”. She means YOU Ben, not WE.
i mean how many years has she been doing yt now i see some people come along blow up real quick her content is so boring and not new or different at all daily weekly vlogs so many do favourite videos again this to me is so old school youtube does anyone really make them now ? disney stuff other peoople do nothing she does is original and i guess its hard to be original on youtube but when your vlogs consist of talking about frizzy hair working at a desk and food ofcourse many will find that boring even with the house she could have created so much good content but it was not good at all :\

Reactions: 3
I completely agree with you that she should be looking after her health and weight for her own reasons but I don’t agree that her decision to do so should be controlled by her partner’s behaviour towards other women.

His flirty messages to other women are down to his own actions and are nothing to do with Brogans weight. Brogan really really annoys me but I think it’s really wrong to use his behaviour to encourage her to change her weight/appearance. If she chooses to change these things then she should be doing so for her own sake and not just to ‘keep her man’.

This isn’t just in defence to Brogan but in defence to any person who’s had their weight used to justify their partners to behave shittily.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Sticking up for Ben here... I don't believe he's a cheat. He's a nice guy but is just desperate to be loved and that's why he's been left in this situation with IT 🙄 she was there and it was easy!
A relationship of convenience 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sticking up for Ben here... I don't believe he's a cheat. He's a nice guy but is just desperate to be loved and that's why he's been left in this situation with IT 🙄 she was there and it was easy!
Exactly but did you see the wink in the message Brogan doesnt want him she squirms when hes near she used ben cause she was lonely she has never done anything for him it showed that day when Ben text to run him a bath how sad is that hes wanting tlc

Reactions: 6
Exactly but did you see the wink in the message Brogan doesnt want him she squirms when hes near she used ben cause she was lonely she has never done anything for him it showed that day when Ben text to run him a bath how sad is that hes wanting tlc
It's true, all he seems to want is love (if it's from her or not)
I've actually met Ben a long time ago and he was a funny guy but some might say - over friendly

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I feel quite sorry for him. Brogan treats him like tit, the way she talks to him is vile! My boyfriend would tell me to piss off if I spoke to him like that 😂 It makes me sad, it seems like she can't bear to be near him

Reactions: 16

What annoyed me is they’d kept it a secret for that long, why not a little bit longer until we’re not in the middle of a flipping pandemic with people having to cancel their trips!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I feel quite sorry for him. Brogan treats him like tit, the way she talks to him is vile! My boyfriend would tell me to piss off if I spoke to him like that 😂 It makes me sad, it seems like she can't bear to be near him
I get that some you tube couples like that stuff "Private" but this is Brogan whos gods gift to men i've never seen her so cold towards a guy she even told him she didn't like his look and had to get her friend Georgie to go for it with him and 3 years later "SPONGEBOB STYLE VOICE" shes still cold to him no chemistry warm feel shes got a cold feel worse thing they they did Brogan shoulve done her thing and dated a few guys.

I honestly think Brogan is the emotional abuser type hate to say that but even down to her looks she looks controlling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.