Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
This thread not what it was, can't believe we are food shaming someone for eating a salad. Everyone has different bodies and appetites, when someone comes on full of horror and shock that Brogan can eat a full freezer pizza it's not just shaming Brogan it's shaming the rest of us that eat that no bother (I can easy finish one btw) no one person is better than the other cz they can only small amounts compared to others who may eat more.

Can we just go back to slagging her granny jumpsuits and shit hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Laur91

VIP Member
Brogan Tate 23 - does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up? No she never cleans up. She does nothing, Brogan does nothing.

Way too long but was in my head hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Viewer1901

VIP Member
I’ve always been honest about being a similar size to brogan and my calorie recommendation for weight loss is around the 1900 mark. 500 calories of that for a decent, filling lunch lunch is not terrible. Brogan annoys me just as much as you guys but you complain about everything she eats even if it’s a fucking salad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

swimming

VIP Member
Did anyone used to watching Come Fly With Me?? Well I saw an old episode of it last night and the ‘Disney couple’ on it made me laugh so much I was sitting there thinking “oh look theres brogan and long suffering Banjo”

Banjo we can all see it in your face lad, you’re absolutely sick of her shit. We know.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
39DE4CFE-51D2-46B9-90C2-8B809A012037.jpeg
Exactly 1 year difference between these photos. The majority of us are guilty of a little weight gain, especially once your comfortable in a relationship, but I’ve never seen such rapid weight gain in such a young person! Can’t believe this is her, so shocked!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Dunno about you guys but I look like absolute shite after a few weeks of lockdown. I think my hair is the thing that's bothering me most. The rooooots!

Taking zero pictures of myself during this time 😂
I said this a couple of days ago but I panicked and ran to the hairdressers the Friday before lockdown. I feel like my skin can’t breathe properly at home.

Brogan also reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket (she pronounces it bouquet) from the tv show Keeping up Appearances 😁 Fake posh! I’m 30 and remember it from being a kid but I don’t think many of you will.
F092ECD7-7B0B-4B5C-B420-F96EC0674786.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Gigglywink

View attachment 108781Exactly 1 year difference between these photos. The majority of us are guilty of a little weight gain, especially once your comfortable in a relationship, but I’ve never seen such rapid weight gain in such a young person! Can’t believe this is her, so shocked!
She has become an utter slob.
She will blame this on anything... IBS, moving house, no kitchen, lockdown etc etc
The truth is she never cooks a decent meal (No Brogan, spag Bol from a Jar with a ton of sugar in is NOT healthy) and NEVER sticks at anything ever:
“I’ve gone to California with Trek America but can’t be bothered to Trek the grand canyons with the girls... they’ve all left me and I’m going to cry about it coz they’re mean”
“I’m going to Florida with my friend.... she does too much in a day so I’m going to move out of the rum, eat tons of food on my own and make a show of it by flying hone early - mummy will pay”
“Ive joined slimming world... it just didn’t suit me”,
“I’ve got a gym membership... I’ve used the shower”;
“I got Personal trainer... they made me work hard so I got rid”;
“I’m renovating our house... I’ll just stand back and tell Benji what to do”;
“We need to move in... I’ll get it done later as it’s too much hassle to just get on with it” (Would still love to know what really happened there with the sudden move out of Kevs!);
“Benji bought me a new Fitbit... I’ll just use it as a watch”
“The house is really untidy and needs a good clean... I feel too overwhelmed so will get mummy over to do it as I don’t know where to start”;
“The garden is a mess and needs work... I’ll just lay in this shithole during lockdown and burn my ginger ass off instead of using the time to get it done”.....
“I need a drinkie for the piccie I’m uploading to Instaieeeee... Benji will make me one with those flashy ice cubes in coz I’ve such a busy week doing nothing”
“I’ll do a home workout... I’ve injured myself”;

🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not hard to see how she’s got like this and I doubt she will EVER change now she’s her claws into Benji. If he’s any sense he’ll do a runner as soon as possible and find someone decent. Surely living with her 24/7 now they’re in lockdown (as he was always working away so didn’t see the real truth) is opening his eyes to what she’s really like?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Louby_Lou

Okay this has got to stop! Stop comparing Brogan to someone in their late thirties!! It's horrible and not fair!

IMG_1167.JPG

The above is a photo of me, and I am 38. Please do not say such hurtful things because if I look the same age as Brogan I want to die!! 😳😳😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Is she getting thick hair confused with frizzy hair or something? I’m so confused. I snap about 3 hair bands a month, my hairdresser looks pissed off when I walk in coz she knows It’s like shearing a fucking sheep, there is so much hair on the floor after it’s been thinned out I could probably make a full wig. I have to use at least 2 hair dyes and it’s an actual chore to wash dry & straighten my hair because it takes that long.. yet Bog eyes thinks her hair is so so so thick!? I’ve seen more volume in a packet of noodles, seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Laur91

VIP Member
Yeah, also I get its salad but you should still portion control the salad as its quality not quantity. Wish I'd never put the picture up now 😂😂😂
Tried to avoid saladgate and move on but come on.. I don’t think it’s the ‘quantity’ of Brogan’s lettuce leaves attributing to her weight gain is it? There’s being critical then there’s just being petty...

• Haha
Reactions: 43

swimming

VIP Member
I said before months and months ago that Benji was texting someone else and I was attacked like a pack of wolves for talking shit 😂

But I'm telling you all - it was true! It was a 29 year old girly who worked at a hospital. (not me lol)

I suppose I could still get called out for talking shit, and fair enough, because I have no proof to put online. But trust me, he was well and truly slid into her DM's on WhatsApp back in around September 2019.

Edit: I do not agree with it by the way. He's just as much of a see you next Tuesday for doing it. But these two are playing happy disney life families and need to just part and call it.

• Wow
Reactions: 41