Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!! I can’t read the story 🙈what did he say?! 🍿
She said in her insta story she was going to be a “hug bleep” and hug everyone once the lockdown is over and benji replied “hug or huge can’t tell if that was a typo ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean, I could understand why his eyes wander... she doesn’t seem to be that nice towards him and that’s my take from tiny bits from blogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For both of their sakes I hope they sort out the relationship and in worst scenario just take the hit on the house and split. Have read quite a few stories on reddit about people confessing on cheating because there was huge problems in the relationship or total lack of intimacy. Brogan cant be easy to live with, but I hope Ben realises that it’s probably better to end the relationship before even seeking emotional relationships with other women, or men (maybe he want to change things up a bit).

I feel sorry for their future dog, with Bongo working away a lot, do we really think Brogie will take the poor thing out on walks.
Hell no! And if they want a springer/cocker good luck to them! I suggested they get paving slabs instead of new decking as it’s easier to clean when the dog has gone to toilet. She actually replied that it was a good idea and she hadn’t thought of it (shock, horror). Also helps my profile pic on YouTube is of me and one of my dogs

Her hair is thick? It’s looked pretty thin in the beginning of the vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think she's getting confused with her ankles? They're so so so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Seriously how does she think her hair is thick? When she has it all in a plait it's about as thick as one of my plaits if I have about 8 on my head.

Reactions: 21
"That's a nice tree isn't it" - The conversations that sex symbol Mooney has with her buff stud.
Even Benjamin took the piss, he was like 2 26 year olds and all we can talk about is how nice that tree is 😂😂😂

You know that she wouldn’t be going for a daily walk if Ben wasn’t making her or she wouldn’t go on her own without him, so he is having to take her for walks........read into that what you will lol
Wonder where her lead is from 😂😂😂😂😂🐕‍🦺 walkies brogan walkies 😂😂😂😂
I cannot wait till she has to pick up all the dog poop from the grass or she steps in it when she is pegging out her monthly wash load!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she feel the need to give us a tour of her ugly ass utility rum when she clearly had 3 years worth of washing slung in her bedrum in Monday’s vlog? She clearly doesn’t use the utility room.
It would have taken like a couple hours to paint that whole room and give it a new lease of life! Again how much tat does she need? A whole box on a shelf for tape? Wtfffff who has a whole box of tape 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.