Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You definitely don’t have to be slim but it would help to be a nice person!! She’s so selfish, bossy, snobby, gluttonous, moany and irritating surely on top of having let herself go that cant be overly attractive? I’m a bigger girl but I try my best to take care of myself (for me) and keep my man happy!
This x 100!!
I'm a 16-18 and workout, walk, do jobs around the home, work damn hard at my job and am basically not a slob or want everything done for me. There is no excuse for her behaviour - how she treats others and herself is fairly awful

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just found out my lovely family cat has an incurable cancerous tumour. She has maybe a few months or a few weeks. She's not old at all but she has always been deaf. Recently she went almost completely blind but again still had a good quality of life at home.....now this.

It is breaking my heart that my parents (and I) might not be able to be with her when the decision is taken to end her life. She's such a precious little thing and won't know what is going on.

A heavy day today. This is the first time it has truly bothered me to be in lockdown. Not that I'm going to break it but you know what I mean!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I would say they are on par with each other in terms of looks and attractiveness, but in terms of personality and character Brogan is definitely punching. Can you imagine the fit she would of thrown if the shoe was on the other foot and he said he thought she was unattractive when he saw her on tinder. Maybe Brogan misunderstood that getting a lot of matches on tinder does not make you some sort of supermodel or really desired by men. 2016/2017 Brogan really thought she was tit hot, but now she is definitely not comfortable in herself so being a self entitled witch is the only thing that gives her self worth. Also does anyone notice she sometimes reverts into this kind of baby mode (probably to look cute) but then in seconds reverts back to her obnoxious self usually making some sort of comment or moaning about something. She does the "I'm a little girl act" a lot around her mum too!

Reactions: 17
Just found out my lovely family cat has an incurable cancerous tumour. She has maybe a few months or a few weeks. She's not old at all but she has always been deaf. Recently she went almost completely blind but again still had a good quality of life at home.....now this.

It is breaking my heart that my parents (and I) might not be able to be with her when the decision is taken to end her life. She's such a precious little thing and won't know what is going on.

A heavy day today. This is the first time it has truly bothered me to be in lockdown. Not that I'm going to break it but you know what I mean!
Sending love to you and your fur baby ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

So sorry. Sending you lots of love ❤❤

Reactions: 4

Sending love. I know how you feel. My nan sadly passed away on Monday and it's so hard not being able to see my mum and grandad 😔😟 and I couldn't see her for the last few months incase I infected her 😭.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No matter what you think of Brogan, Binky is a snakeee 🐍🐍🐍 oh God I bet Benji did not get away with that when she saw it 🙈

So sorry to hear about your sad news @Emmapism and for your loss @Gem_woody 💕 lots of love to you both xx

Reactions: 15
Sending love. I know how you feel. My nan sadly passed away on Monday and it's so hard not being able to see my mum and grandad 😔😟 and I couldn't see her for the last few months incase I infected her 😭.
Oh Gem. I'm so sorry. Thinking of you. This whole thing makes an upsetting time even worse x

Reactions: 3
Lots of love to all who have been dealt a rough deck. I can't imagine what you are going through.

Reactions: 5
So sorry for you both. My nan is in hospital with suspected covid, and my family basically said goodbye to her from a distance as she was in the ambulance, we won't be able to visit, its heartbreaking 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Phew bianca’s Instagram is not nice, she actually looks pretty mean to me... regardless of brogan being a mess, no one deserves that kind of “friend”

Reactions: 3
Phew bianca’s Instagram is not nice, she actually looks pretty mean to me... regardless of brogan being a mess, no one deserves that kind of “friend”
Her twitter is cringey af too. I don’t understand the need to post all her hinge interactions, like well done gurl you’ve got a message off a man. Go you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her twitter is cringey af too. I don’t understand the need to post all her hinge interactions, like well done gurl you’ve got a message off a man. Go you.
Must be crazy insecure.

Thanks for lovely messages guys.

It seems like it has been a tough time for a lot of people today. I'm glad Tattle is here for many reasons!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.