Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan is lucky she started her channel years ago when she was more likeable. Can you imagine if she started now? She’d have nowhere near the subs she does and it’s why she’s now probably having to buy them. She is just SO unlikeable. Benji deserves a medal for putting up with her crap. She talks to him so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it was shady of Bianca to post that message. I like Benji though and think the way Brogan treats him is awful. Not saying he should be texting other girls but I don’t blame him 🤷‍♀️
For the love of god, get out of the relationship now!

Reactions: 9
Why is nearly every photo her in her pants... 🤦
To distract from her horse face!

she may have a good body shape but tit me she got hit with the ugly stick!
I know brogan is a cow bag but before she let herself go from 20years old to 99 years old in 3 years she was much prettier facially than that bianca (I didn’t know what she looked like had to check her Instagram) 😂😂😂

Just found out my lovely family cat has an incurable cancerous tumour. She has maybe a few months or a few weeks. She's not old at all but she has always been deaf. Recently she went almost completely blind but again still had a good quality of life at home.....now this.

It is breaking my heart that my parents (and I) might not be able to be with her when the decision is taken to end her life. She's such a precious little thing and won't know what is going on.

A heavy day today. This is the first time it has truly bothered me to be in lockdown. Not that I'm going to break it but you know what I mean!
It’s so sad when pets become ill or die 😔 they are so much part of the family and they leave such a huge gap in your life. Make the most of the time you have with her and make her super comfortable and of course as many treats as she can eat xxxx

Reactions: 8
I know it’s not all about sub numbers but she will have had her channel 10 years next year and only has 73k subs meanwhile jade Billington has 127k subs and has been on YouTube 8 years... she may have made it to 100k by now if she had of been uploading more and made more of an effort I’m not the biggest fan of jade but have to give her credit, she still works part time and uploads regularly with good content, brogan is just bad and she’s getting even lazier with her YouTube.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they are necessarily happy together but also don’t think they are majorly unhappy. they are settled and nothing big enough has happened to cause them to break up so they will just plod along in “okness” It probably helps their relationship that Ben works away as it gives them some time apart. Plus I think the freebies brogan gets keep him too. Rewind a few years when she worked full time and didnt her half as much as she does now, I don’t know if he’d have stuck around to begin with.

I just think brogan is happy with the life and image she portrays “bought a big house with her boyfriend, has the relationship life of date nights etc and he likes Disney” brogan is all about creating an image with everything she does and buys, she just doesn’t quite realise it’s not working for her most of the time.

Reactions: 20
I really want to know if her and binkybee have fell out over the message Ben sent you would think she would tell Bee in private its like shaming him he will be staying in guest room :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Is she getting thick hair confused with frizzy hair or something? I’m so confused. I snap about 3 hair bands a month, my hairdresser looks pissed off when I walk in coz she knows It’s like shearing a bleeping sheep, there is so much hair on the floor after it’s been thinned out I could probably make a full wig. I have to use at least 2 hair dyes and it’s an actual chore to wash dry & straighten my hair because it takes that long.. yet Bog eyes thinks her hair is so so so thick!? I’ve seen more volume in a packet of noodles, seriously.
Your hair sounds exactly like my nieces hair! ......The hairdresser sighs when she walks in 😂 it’s a running joke with them ( she’s only 12) He always books her in for last appointment, probably couldn’t do another client after her 😂😂...... I remember my sister washing my nieces hair in the bath when she was 9. She lay her down to wet it and when she got up the water hadn’t penetrated through to the middle, bone dry! That’s so so so thick hair Brogan!....You could genuinely take a quarter of my nieces hair to make up Brogans whole head.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.