Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice when they were talking about the car thing Benji said the couple were really apologetic and brogan basically rolled her eyes and then it cut off without her agreeing with him.She definitely edited out her making some bitchy comment.

Reactions: 16
wait what happpednd with her car
Car-ma happened to her car :LOL:
Can’t bloody wait to see what else karma has in store for this mega butch....sorry I mean witch! Lol

You know how we were talking about her subscriber/followers.....I’d love to have an actual number of us all.....even all you lovely lot that are reading here but not made an account yet! 😄 Yeah that’s right I’m talking to you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They did but then Brogan basically shamed them and said they shouldn’t be learning to drive at the moment anyway. (It was a husband and wife). I thought this comment was unnecessary, also showing the damage to the car was. It was an accident, no need to film it.
I have posted on YouTube about that on the video I wonder if it’s already been deleted. Have you spotted it yet? Happy hunting tattlers

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can't help feeling that there's more chemistry in that old photo than we've ever seen with Benji. Why does her hair look like a rats ass when she is on lockdown and has so much time to make an effort with herself? And paint those nails woman if you insist on showing you sausage mitts in every picture. He's never going to propose when she looks more like the pigeon-woman in Mary Poppins by the day.
All together now .....
Feed the Bogie, tuppence a beg, tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a beg.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice when they were talking about the car thing Benji said the couple were really apologetic and brogan basically rolled her eyes and then it cut off without her agreeing with him.She definitely edited out her making some bitchy comment.
What an absolute drain that must be to live with.

Reactions: 1
@Cupcake12 I have noticed this about her she hates for anyone to want what she has like oh my mum bought me this scarf etc an whenever she does a haul everything she has is OUT OF STOCK shes up herself they ripped river island jeans she had oh they dont sell them now get over yourself
I noticed this, she said ao have the switch as people keep asking her but she’s not sure on the stock or it might be out of stock or something.... switch is widely available from tons of places - if her viewers don’t know where to get them then I worry they have no brain cells

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no. I didn’t. 😏

Reactions: 1
Well that’s 30 minutes and 43 seconds of my life I’m not getting back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know that she wouldn’t be going for a daily walk if Ben wasn’t making her or she wouldn’t go on her own without him, so he is having to take her for walks........read into that what you will lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just started watching her vlogs again, don't ask why lol
I remember a boyfriend before Rich but I don't remember his name

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for their future dog, with Bongo working away a lot, do we really think Brogie will take the poor thing out on walks.. It's all just status for her, the house, future dog etc when she gets these things she puts in minimal/ZERO effort. She could have produced some interesting content with the house but it's DIRE, today's video was a snorefest :sleep:

Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for their future dog, with Bongo working away a lot, do we really think Brogie will take the poor thing out on walks.. It's all just status for her, the house, future dog etc when she gets these things she puts in minimal/ZERO effort. She could have produced some interesting content with the house but it's DIRE, today's video was a snorefest :sleep:
well i even think buying the house was for status she took ages to move into the bloody thing

Reactions: 7
This is me living a sheltered life still being at home. BUT. Is there a benefit to buying separate washers and driers?! Wouldn’t you rather have one appliance instead of 2 🤔
I have both a washer and a dryer because combi washer dryers are generally less efficient so cost more to run and usually can’t dry a full load. E.g if you’ve got an 8kg washer, it may only be able to dry 5kg so you need to remove items. The cycles are also really long. I usually do multiple washes on one day so like that I can use the washer whilst things are drying.

Reactions: 9
I have both a washer and a dryer because combi washer dryers are generally less efficient so cost more to run and usually can’t dry a full load. E.g if you’ve got an 8kg washer, it may only be able to dry 5kg so you need to remove items. The cycles are also really long. I usually do multiple washes on one day so like that I can use the washer whilst things are drying.
Thanks! I knew there would be reasons behind it! My mum still does my washing 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.