Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to post this yesterday. Bianca posted this screenshot after she had uploaded a pic of herself topless covering herself and was getting comments from men.
you flirting Benji??
3381DC3A-ECE6-4BFB-BC01-2C2B7F270B02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
5FD76F04-BEC1-4E50-A184-59BF9D13B198.png
81A50754-9FD5-477D-B3A4-A0BD54C53E2F.png

She doesn’t even look like the same person from two years ago! It’s a bloody impressive disguise if you ask me!

Forgot to post this yesterday. Bianca posted this screenshot after she had uploaded a pic of herself topless covering herself and was getting comments from men.
you flirting Benji?? View attachment 111399
Oooooooo this is gold dust!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have no idea if this has already been posted but no wonder they don't fit you Brogan. There is no way you are still a size UK 16 'mid-size'.
Is this not a hint when size XL doesn't fit you anymore.. that perhaps you need to lose some weight?!

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 21.19.41.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Brogan hun, dump him. He 100% thought he could start a flirty convo and Bogey would never find out
thats really sketchy to me its not even a joke though i would flip if my partner did that like yh friends somtimes have a joke i joke with my besties boyfriend but jesus christ theres a line

Reactions: 11
Guaranteed Benji is actually having funny flirty convos with other girls. Especially when the riveting conversation he gets from his Mum...sorry Brogan...is 'that's a nice tree isn't it?'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
you flirting Benji?? View attachment 111399
I can’t believe how many people are going nuts about this 😂😂 it’s a joke, the wink is to make it suggestive I assume because Bianca has been very open about what her “needs” are

Reactions: 3
Do you think Ben hasn’t changed his Instagram profile pic because he’s embarrassed to put a recent one with her? The one he has is what? 3 years old?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.