Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Benji looks at Brogan when shes sat on the floor cross-legged doing her "live your dreams" colouring book for toddlers and thinks "Phwoarr that is a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with". :unsure:
i cant get over that picture put a couple pages back it really shock me how big she is

Reactions: 5
Am I getting the ASA rules confused, everywhere she keeps putting AD rather than AD gifted, in the video she says they gifted her the appliances but just has ad everywhere? Surely she’s been given extra money for video and social media posts! It’s all over every social media platform she has.

Am I getting the ASA rules confused, everywhere she keeps putting AD rather than AD gifted, in the video she says they gifted her the appliances but just has ad everywhere? Surely she’s been given extra money for video and social media posts! It’s all over every social media platform she has.
ah yh its really confusing i think she would have to put gifted

Wow. Just wow. Companies really will pay influencers for any old crap won’t they.

I stupidly thought when she said they’d be getting a unit next to the washer/dryer that they’d be getting something built in like cupboards etc (you know, like a utility room) but no, they’ve chucked them in with a crappy Ikea or Argos unit like it’s an afterthought. Bland and budget like the whole rest of the house.

No shade on things being done on a budget, but when you’re being paid by brands and have a dedicated home account I would expect a bit better than a magnolia ‘hallway’ with a stacked washer and dryer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Almost £50 on that self!!!! They have more money than sense!!!! Why do you need a shelf? She’s not even folding it, she just dumps it all into the basket!

Reactions: 3
Wow. Just wow. Companies really will pay influencers for any old crap won’t they.

I stupidly thought when she said they’d be getting a unit next to the washer/dryer that they’d be getting something built in like cupboards etc (you know, like a utility room) but no, they’ve chucked them in with a crappy Ikea or Argos unit like it’s an afterthought. Bland and budget like the whole rest of the house.

No shade on things being done on a budget, but when you’re being paid by brands and have a dedicated home account I would expect a bit better than a magnolia hallway with a stacked washer and dryer 🤷🏼‍♀️
they scrimp on what they have to buy unless its gifted im still convinced that they had help to buy that place

I wonder if Benji looks at Brogan when shes sat on the floor cross-legged doing her "live your dreams" colouring book for toddlers and thinks "Phwoarr that is a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with". :unsure:
[/QUOTE
No his to busy cooking dinner and making drinkies.
And preparing snacks

Reactions: 2
Wait when you have your washing machine and dryer stacked like that how do you stop one falling off the other when they start vibrating? Hahaha idk if it’s just me but my washing machine walks halfway across the kitchen sometimes cos it vibrates so much hahaha 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait when you have your washing machine and dryer stacked like that how do you stop one falling off the other when they start vibrating? Hahaha idk if it’s just me but my washing machine walks halfway across the kitchen sometimes cos it vibrates so much hahaha 😂🙈
My dryer is on top of my washing machine, you might need to adjust it’s feet if it’s walking 😂

• Haha
B09743A7-BF3E-4348-8086-242E34589B8D.jpeg

why does she keep filming at this god awful angle in tops/bras that are clearly wayyyy too small for her large upper body.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Remember how annoying it was in primary school when someone would say I've got a secret but can't tell you? That's brogan with her board. It was a gift from my mum's work. But refuses to share cos she doesn't want us tattlers looking!!! Well tough luck Brogladyte!!!!! It's from here guys https://www.presentationmedia.co.uk/

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I commented that it was bad timing promoting being given £800 worth of new laundry items as well as her new bed all since lockdown and that some families are struggling to just get by!
It stayed up precisely 4 mins!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
'Because I've never bought a washing machine and tumble dryer before I did enlist the help of my mum...'

Of course you did Brogan. Of course. You couldn't possible do anything without mummy.
My brother bought a flat at 25 (its SO young) and didnt ask my mum for help at all. I don't think I've ever asked my mum for help since I was probably 13?

Reactions: 7
This is me living a sheltered life still being at home. BUT. Is there a benefit to buying separate washers and driers?! Wouldn’t you rather have one appliance instead of 2 🤔

• Wow
TORTILLAS.

also I’m really unnecessarily annoyed about how she pronounced Ultron in Age of Ultron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.