Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't even fill this board in! Campaigns will have to stay empty cos she lovessssss to keep her projects secret!!
@Cupcake12 I have noticed this about her she hates for anyone to want what she has like oh my mum bought me this scarf etc an whenever she does a haul everything she has is OUT OF STOCK shes up herself they ripped river island jeans she had oh they dont sell them now get over yourself

Reactions: 9
Also.. she didn't even get paid for this, just gifted the products 😆 and she went on about them forever, who thinks they were her 'difficult client' from last week?

Reactions: 10
She won't even fill this board in! Campaigns will have to stay empty cos she lovessssss to keep her projects secret!!
She should use it to keep a tally of how many times she ventures to the fridge 🤣 Might give her a wake up call!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t read all the comments but did anyone pick up on the sarcastic bitchy way she mentioned Benjis workout equipment “he’s had it for like, 10 years, hehehe, so it’s err, living in here at the moment”

Brogan, YOUVE CLAIMED EVERY OTHER bleeping RUM IN THE DAMN HOUSE. WHERE ELSE IS HE SUPPOSED TO PUT HIS ITEMS?!

You bleeping selfish piece of tit

Also, how out of breath is she leaning over the kitchen unit showing us the scrubber thing? duck me get yourself sorted

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She also hasn’t even saved the old washing machine to gift it to someone who might need it or a charity shop (yes not ideal having it sitting around in your house) but someone in need could have had it!

Reactions: 11
TORTILLAS.

also I’m really unnecessarily annoyed about how she pronounced Ultron in Age of Ultron 😂
She can’t say anything right!! When I first watched her years ago she used to call it DOLMINO sauce... like, where have you got the N from?!?!? Read the jar slowly Brogan!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She also hasn’t even saved the old washing machine to gift it to someone who might need it or a charity shop (yes not ideal having it sitting around in your house) but someone in need could have had it!
Thats what I do I email companys who want free furniture and one took 5 pieces it makes you feel good

Reactions: 5
Haven’t read all the comments but did anyone pick up on the sarcastic bitchy way she mentioned Benjis workout equipment “he’s had it for like, 10 years, hehehe, so it’s err, living in here at the moment”

Brogan, YOUVE CLAIMED EVERY OTHER bleeping RUM IN THE DAMN HOUSE. WHERE ELSE IS HE SUPPOSED TO PUT HIS ITEMS?!

You bleeping selfish piece of tit

Also, how out of breath is she leaning over the kitchen unit showing us the scrubber thing? duck me get yourself sorted
Remember she said to him I dont like the door like that ben did can you paint it please :rolleyes: sure he mumbled 😂

Reactions: 3
A learner drove into it I think. I skipped past 90%.
They did but then Brogan basically shamed them and said they shouldn’t be learning to drive at the moment anyway. (It was a husband and wife). I thought this comment was unnecessary, also showing the damage to the car was. It was an accident, no need to film it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They did but then Brogan basically shamed them and said they shouldn’t be learning to drive at the moment anyway. (It was a husband and wife). I thought this comment was unnecessary, also showing the damage to the car was. It was an accident, no need to film it.
shames people for learning to drive but happily takes many free gifted items that could be donated to them in need as much as i dont agree with learning to drive brogan is just uh

Reactions: 13
Have I really just watched a 52 year old colouring in on a vlog?
Jesus brogan you are clutching at content aren’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she didn't keep the washer to give to someone else. Actually I can 🙄
She got that dishwasher from someone else and obviously didn't learn that it's a nice thing to do! Selfish cowbag 😒

Reactions: 12
halfway through the new video - she is sooooooo out of breath with every sentence she speaks! I can’t get over it. And does she really need to narrate every single second of cleaning the floors...? 💁🏼‍♀️ It’s not exciting nor does it need a full narration.

that backyard is also so sad looking - as much free time that she has and he constant mention of the great weather I don’t see why she wouldn’t be out there every single day getting it fixed up!
sad. Just saddddddd

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.