Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 111158

Did a little detective work and found a picture 🙊
you know what for all of brogans faults i think that has come with the fame i do think she is self entilted and snobby i find it hard as i used to genuinally love her vlogs and her issue with her weight makes me sad as some one whos always had issues with their weight its hard but you have to say ok i have a problem i need help not live in a lie

Reactions: 6
'Because I've never bought a washing machine and tumble dryer before I did enlist the help of my mum...'

Of course you did Brogan. Of course. You couldn't possible do anything without mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't help feeling that there's more chemistry in that old photo than we've ever seen with Benji. Why does her hair look like a rats ass when she is on lockdown and has so much time to make an effort with herself? And paint those nails woman if you insist on showing you sausage mitts in every picture. He's never going to propose when she looks more like the pigeon-woman in Mary Poppins by the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
you know what for all of brogans faults i think that has come with the fame i do think she is self entilted and snobby i find it hard as i used to genuinally love her vlogs and her issue with her weight makes me sad as some one whos always had issues with their weight its hard but you have to say ok i have a problem i need help not live in a lie
She was a good roll model back in 2015 until they awards changed her

'Because I've never bought a washing machine and tumble dryer before I did enlist the help of my mum...'

Of course you did Brogan. Of course. You couldn't possible do anything without mummy.
@MaryAnne1 can imagen sex wait ben need to ring mummy for this position

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she'd just chop her hair off it is disgusting and in poor condition, I honestly think it is what makes her look dreadful, she might be able to rock a bald shaven head.. 😂

Reactions: 7
She won’t pay for a cut or colour, mummy hacks at it for her. Having good hair makes a huge difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely disgusted in the fact the washer and dryer were both gifted. This girl makes me detest her even more by the day. :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is this really the time to be bragging about having a washer and dryer gifted....has she not seen the Covid19 death toll recently? I just wish she would stop talking about everything she has and turn her thoughts to those who haven’t - her head is in the clouds and she can’t see a thing about the real world.

Reactions: 29
I know this might be a long shot, but does anyone have a picture of Paul and her from back when they dated? I remember watching the vlogs and him being tall and having rings, but that's all my memory can muster.
i could have sworn she never posted pictures of Paul at all.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, those were her golden vlogging days. Constant family drama, work drama, boyfriend drama. It was reality TV gold.
All I want is one little in-car breakdown, with classic "tears", a red blotchy face, heaving shoulders and an endless stream of empty, unjustified comments like, "I'm in a really positive place in my life right now and others just want to tear me down". Is that so much to ask? :oops:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Can't help feeling that there's more chemistry in that old photo than we've ever seen with Benji. Why does her hair look like a rats ass when she is on lockdown and has so much time to make an effort with herself? And paint those nails woman if you insist on showing you sausage mitts in every picture. He's never going to propose when she looks more like the pigeon-woman in Mary Poppins by the day.
Feeeed the birrrrrds, tuppence a baaaag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I want is one little in-car breakdown, with classic "tears", a red blotchy face, heaving shoulders and an endless stream of empty, unjustified comments like, "I'm in a really positive place in my life right now and others just want to tear me down". Is that so much to ask? :oops:
If she truly wanted to help us all take our minds of covid-19 by providing positive content she'd make her old vlogs available again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my god I'm screaming for lunch did she really just microwave a massive bag of crisps, cover them with cheese and add dollops of sauce? 😂 😂

The gift that keeps on giving :eek: bet she washed them down with 2 litres of pepsi max :poop:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Watched the vlog, smug about the freebies, is gratefull for the lovely weather aka grateful for global warming.... no mention of sunbites but she did pronounce the L’s in Tortilla - would pay to hear her pronounce quesadilla hahaha and saladgate, she said it was dinner but I thought she posted it on the gram as lunch?!?

Reactions: 10
When I saw laundry room tour in the title I (foolishly) thought they must have decorated it etc and was ready to show what they had done.

No….. Just a video of brogey tidying a small work surface which had been piled with crap and then her putting together *another* new mop. That girl has more money than sense!

I can’t get over the things she must save up to do on her ‘day in the life vlog’ day - it’s all extremely dull and boring and yet this must be her most exciting day of the week for her…..

When she says what’s she’s grateful for but fails to mention her fans who allow her to sit on her bum all day everyday doing bugger all.

She just looks a complete mess, all the time, even after doing make up. She can’t blame that on the lockdown cos she’s looked a mess for good year or so now.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Benji looks at Brogan when shes sat on the floor cross-legged doing her "live your dreams" colouring book for toddlers and thinks "Phwoarr that is a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with". :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.