Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this might be a long shot, but does anyone have a picture of Paul and her from back when they dated? I remember watching the vlogs and him being tall and having rings, but that's all my memory can muster.

Reactions: 1
I can't remember his name but he's the OG Bogey boyfriend. He's the "older guy" she was obsessed with at 16. He went skiing with the Mooney clan and she vlogged it (obv been deleted).
Honestly, those were her golden vlogging days. Constant family drama, work drama, boyfriend drama. It was reality TV gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So her washer and dryer were gifted from AO.com, There’s retailer I won’t be shopping with ever again! Surely this is the difficult client she mentioned earlier?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
so her bed was gifted so was washer and tumble dryer has she actually brought anything big in that house themselves that is not scabbed off some one or a company

Reactions: 17
Wasn't there a video where she discussed the break up? Julie [what a suprise!] told her to check his phone and to break up with him during the holiday or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Highlight of the video so far is her attempt to say "pièce de résistance"... 5:07

"peas de la resisdonce"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t think she ever showed Paul but she always came across as being absolutely desperate to show him off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.