Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know where to begin with the latest Disney day video. These people are in their mid 20s. It looks like a ‘how to entertain your kids in lockdown’ video. If I started dating someone who wanted me to wear Disney ears and draw Mickey Mouse all afternoon I would run faster than Usain Bolt.
Completely agree. I thought the video was rather childish to be honest!

Reactions: 1
I can’t be bothered to watch it but did she actually say she put more on her mortgage to pay for her trip? Beyond stupid! The interest over 25 years even on a couple of grand will be a lot. What an idiot! A good example of her entitled attitude: she wants it so she gets it! If you can’t save up for it then you can’t afford to go!
Where has this mortgage thing come from? She never mentioned that and even if this is what she did there is no way in hell she'd admit to it!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why as a young couple they don’t try travelling to different places together. Why not visit Asia or somewhere different from the saaaame place again and again and again. I love Disney but I’d never go every year because it ruins the magic. Also my partner would put his foot down 😂

Reactions: 12
I left a comment on her new Disney video. It’s been 20 minutes and she hasn’t deleted it, is she alright 😱

Why is she trying to pretend that this Disney Day is her own original idea?

She is clearly ripping off Tim Tracker (who I am such a huge fan of) as well as all of the other families who are making fun videos of WDW and DL rides.

I’m a huge Disney fan- I have my puzzles, pins, resort mugs, T-shirt’s, ears and everything in between. But I honestly couldn’t see myself doing this at home - especially for views and to slideeeeee in a trip announcement. Way to throw it in everyone’s faces that you’re still able to go on your trip and everyone else has had to cancel or reschedule. 👏👏👏 top notch Brogan.

Reactions: 16
Why is she trying to pretend that this Disney Day is her own original idea?

She is clearly ripping off Tim Tracker (who I am such a huge fan of) as well as all of the other families who are making fun videos of WDW and DL rides.

I’m a huge Disney fan- I have my puzzles, pins, resort mugs, T-shirt’s, ears and everything in between. But I honestly couldn’t see myself doing this at home - especially for views and to slideeeeee in a trip announcement. Way to throw it in everyone’s faces that you’re still able to go on your trip and everyone else has had to cancel or reschedule. 👏👏👏 top notch Brogan.

One of her viewers gave her the idea. So unoriginal.

I will give her a tiny bit of credit, I'm glad they didn't make a big announcement about their holiday, at least they had some respect. (Well Benji probably put his foot down on that one.)

Reactions: 2
I planned my trip to wdw just so we could make the most of fast passes and dinning reservations but it was the end of the world if it didnt go to plan and my other half was allowed to go on any ride he wanted

I don't know that they took out extra on their mortgage btw- I was just responding to Gigglywinks post.

I do still think air travel won't be back to normal for a good while yet.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog and seen Bongos record collection...Barbara Streisand...ok then 😬
I’ve thought this so many times!
if my husband got excited for Disney land, sang Disney musical songs to me in the car, wanted to go to theatre shows and had THAT record collection I would seriously be doubting which team he played for 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brogan should take a leaf from Jade Billington - not discussing the trip she's meant to be going on in May due to how many people have had to have their trips cancelled

Reactions: 10
She didn’t put #gifted on the screen when she brought out colour brain...

Reactions: 4
I’ve thought this so many times!
if my husband got excited for Disney land, sang Disney musical songs to me in the car, wanted to go to theatre shows and had THAT record collection I would seriously be doubting which team he played for 😂😂😂
Weve always wondered if he's BI-SEXUAL

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.