Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 Amazing! How did you make this? I tried it once but it wouldn't let me upload to this site as said the file was too big!
Yeah the original file is huuuuge. I uploaded to giphy and embedded :)
Screen capture whilst on YouTube, and then sent it to my husband through whatsapp (you can convert video files to gifs - he was proper confused hahah) then i sent it to myself on Facebook Messenger, so i can download on my Chromebook and upload to here. Far too much effort for that camel toe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how much buying subscribers costs? I'm just interested. Does she get to write them off as a business expense?!
Just found a website called smmpoint.com and they only charge £9.99 for 100 subscribers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I love Disney but...... I can't even force myself to watch it shoving it in your face 24/7 give it a rest BEE 🐝
I love Disney too don't get me wrong, I just find Brogan has a childish sort of manner when she's talking about it. This Disney day just sort of proves it.

I did find it a bit tactless to announce her trip on the video too.

Reactions: 4
Guys not to burst any bubbles but YouTube analytics are broken on all tracking websites. Every channel that gains is shown of having a gain in a round number 100, 1000s on the day that they reach that 100 etc.
I.E it takes 3 days for Brogan to reach 100 more followers - Socialblade updates 100 on the day she reached that number. It isn’t just Brogans channel, most channels including the huge ones are like this.

Brogan gets 300k views a month on YT (totals) 700 followers is achievable in a month. Most of her audience has left her so her low view count compared to her minor subscriber gain is realistic.

Its going to be a long while before she hits 100k subs! Tracking sites predict 3 years as her video views and gains are declining. 😅

Reactions: 7
Sorry but they dont seem a couple that is in to each other shes cold towards Ben she isn't in to him

Reactions: 1
Tim Tracker uploaded the disney day at home a few days- the whole idea is stolen from their home vlog.

I have booked WDW for 27.9.20, this was one of the last arrival dates in the year for free dining and All Stars was only free breakfast anyway. Someones pants are on fire.

Reactions: 6
She must be seething that she can’t upload a trip announcement video wearing Mickey ears and showing us her binder

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times is she gonna get that gifted rainbow jumper in shot or in stories without declaring ad/gifted the stupid cow 🙄 I like how she doesn’t mention Coronavirus but thinks she can now ignore advertising rules because of it, she’s been doing it a lot recently! Fucks me off.

She was definitely “working on it” as in trying to beg a free Disney holiday before failing and having to book & pay themselves. Or they lied and booked last year either way - SLY.

Reactions: 12
Sighted: Bogey Potato visiting Disneyland in October with her beloved spirit jersey.

IMG-20200409-WA0000.jpg

When her and Benji were bent over laughing hysterically, going bright red in the face - I could not stop envisioning this.

Screenshot_20200409-001052_YouTube.jpg

Benji had such banter in this video. Some of his wisecracks had me crying with laughter. Why do we never get to see this side of him more?

Also why did they not go and sit on the curb and act out like they were watching a parade??? I would have paid good money to have seen them make utter plebs of themselves doing this.

Bogan's schedule of fun sounded more like an instrument of torture used in prisons. If you have to schedule ~ to the minute ~ your plan for an AT HOME day...you are not having fun.

My first time at making a Gif... Sadly on these pair of melts 😂

I thought I heard clapping when she jumped because she's finally acquiring the fitness skill with her one second of jumping...turns out it was just her camel toe applauding #letdemflapsbefree

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Beginning to think she should change her account to Benjitatexo - he seems a bit more interesting. Pretty sure that girl would get overwhelmed by blowing her own nose. Don't get me started on the camel toe outfit.

How many times is she gonna get that gifted rainbow jumper in shot or in stories without declaring ad/gifted the stupid cow 🙄 I like how she doesn’t mention Coronavirus but thinks she can now ignore advertising rules because of it, she’s been doing it a lot recently! Fucks me off.

She was definitely “working on it” as in trying to beg a free Disney holiday before failing and having to book & pay themselves. Or they lied and booked last year either way - SLY.
She also probably doesn’t know the rainbow is for support of key workers during Coronavirus

Reactions: 9
The ‘ Disney at home’ day video was absolutely pathetic.
I cannot cringe hard enough

I would be to embarrassed too tell anyone I had a disney day at home let alone. Vlog it. She showed she isn’t a real fan by struggling with the quiz questions. It is just another bandwagon for her to haul herself up on to try and appear more interesting. It was so cringe worthy it was unreal

Reactions: 11
I thought I heard clapping when she jumped because she's finally acquiring the fitness skill with her one second of jumping...turns out it was just her camel toe applauding #letdemflapsbefree
New thread!! Big potato and the clapping of the camel toe 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I would be to embarrassed too tell anyone I had a disney day at home let alone. Vlog it. She showed she isn’t a real fan by struggling with the quiz questions. It is just another bandwagon for her to haul herself up on to try and appear more interesting. It was so cringe worthy it was unreal
Also... the ‘Disney at home’ day is literally no different to the pointless crap she does all day anyway!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.