Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avocado4guacamole

Hey guys! I've been reading here for a long time and watching Brogan for even longer but I've had enough. This vlog was just too much so I have to get some thoughts out and vent for a bit.

I'm writing this to you, Brogan, as I know you read here. Posting this it's nearly 3am where I live. I've worked as our equivalent of a junior doctor in the ER until midnight today. When I got home I had a salad and studied for an hour. To wind down I needed something light to watch so I turned on today's vlog. You turned 26 - just as old as I am. When you had a relaxing morning I was genuinely happy for you. Pancakes with ice cream for breakfast? I don't get why anyone would need a cake mix for that but sure have your treat, Brogan. An iPhone 11 pro? Unnecessary but go on you might be able to improve your insta piccies now and it's for your job too. The moment it all became too much was the absolute glee when your character in Animal Crossing got that bow.
I was just sitting there and felt like someone smacked me. You wanna know what made me happy last week? When my patient got off the ventilator. You wanna know what made me feel upset and overwhelmed? When my other patient died even though I tried everything to save him.
I know that my life is very extreme and I'm honestly happy that most people can't relate to it. But I have purpose. I have something to look forward to or dread every morning. My life isn't made of beiges and routines. And I really think yours shouldn't be either. When I first started watching you, you were driven and ambitious. Sure you didn't like your job as much and sure living as a Youtuber seemed glamorous compared to admin work in an office but look at you! Working from home gave you so many possibilities that you straight up ignored. You could have used the extra time to connect with your followers more, you could have started several DIYs, you could have tried new hobbies, you could have joined local clubs to socialize and most importantly you could have educated yourself! It's been nearly 3 years and you still can't cook anything except pasta. Your editing hasn't improved one bit. You can't illustrate anything with your ipad which most Youtubers do nowadays. Your photography is basic and your writing still underwhelming. Yet you're constantly begging and hoping for more subscribers. You want more subscribers? DO THE FUCKING WORK. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start improving yourself.
We see that you're sad and unhappy with yourself. I'm sure you blame a lot on your weight gain but I honestly believe if you start giving your life some actual, real life purpose and stop wasting your life away you will feel and automatically look better. If it's too hard or overwhelming to do that on your own, get professional help.

In conclusion: I'm exhausted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119

cushtybert

VIP Member
The "tomorrow will be better" story had me raging. I can tell you Bogs in the NHS tomorrow is only just as shit as yesterday atm, and did anyone else find it weird she plans to put her 'stand up keyboard' in the kitchen?
It’s so she can serenade Bongo whilst he sugars the meat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Bit of a weird post but I really like the little community we have on here and it’s nice to come on and have a laugh with all of you every day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Colourmeinchaos

I told Maui that he had a lot of fans on tattle. He wanted to say hello.
Also no lie - I clicked on brogans blog on my phone and he pawed at my screen and kept pausing. Don't think he's a fan of bro beg either 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Cupcake12

VIP Member
They're literally on the bed! Seriously have some self worth! Normal people sit on the sofa chatting with a drink and getting to know eachother! He sung Disney to her and she dropped her m&s shape wear!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Bogey sort your curtains out hun 😂 ffs, your tie back holders are that far away their basically in Brighton 🙈
C81FF644-C0D0-4FC5-9128-872E382BE282.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Justhavingalook403

Hmmmm I think she’s maybe a wee lie teller she uploaded watching marvel 2 at 8.10pm so if she saying she was in the car when Clap for the nhs started so they managed to drive home unpack a food shop and be sitting on their sofa at 8.10. It might be possible but I think it’s bullshit same as her pointless Picci yesterday making her followers assume they were away a walk when in fact it was a pic from Sunday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pinkii

VIP Member
30239590-E52F-4DF5-B48C-F889B093C412.jpeg

Is she just a complete moron!?
You don’t want to talk about Covid thats fine, be an ignorant dickhead but at least take the precautions that have been put in place seriously!!!

ONE person per house should go and do the essential food shop. 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Laur91

VIP Member
When she actually said out loud ‘new phone? Who dis?’ I cringed so hard
hahaha I know! That whole phone section was just horrific. With the dancing and singing along. The little rapper hand movements she made. I wanted it to stop.

A1F4E71C-5640-4F60-9AEB-EDFDF138115E.jpeg

Frisky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Jess89

VIP Member
I should be working but am sat here listening to music and 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard came on - immediately thought of Brogan but instead 'Pour some sugar on meeeeeat'😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

RKerr91

Same! Same answer too, he isn’t quite sure how Ben lives with that looney Mooney :LOL:

ps...I’m sure this is not an image anyone wants, I couldn’t not chuckle... can’t get over how she says ‘drinky’, does she call his thing ‘winky’?
I’m sorry!!!! 😅😂
“Get your winky dinky our for a sucky wucky and after we can have a little snuggle wuggle”

p.s I AM SORRY FOR THE NIGHTMARES!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42