Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should ask if she’s going to upload Saturday and donate to the NHS 👀

Hi Rolo, I did a few days ago I an instagram post, she deleted my comment! I also put a comment on her Twitter - ignored! So today I’ve sent her a message from saffron’s Instagram story, sent to a few others as well asking if they could do it. No replies from anybody except Charlotte Ruff who has said she is going to try to but if not she is donating ad revenue from Sunday’s 👏🏻👍 big thumbs up to Charlotte

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else feel like the videos she makes are ones youtubers used to make like 8 years ago? What I got for my bday, monthly favourites, pound land haul. Where is the progression into more interesting videos and content??

Reactions: 14
Hi Rolo, I did a few days ago I an instagram post, she deleted my comment! I also put a comment on her Twitter - ignored! So today I’ve sent her a message from saffron’s Instagram story, sent to a few others as well asking if they could do it. No replies from anybody except Charlotte Ruff who has said she is going to try to but if not she is donating ad revenue from Sunday’s 👏🏻👍 big thumbs up to Charlotte
💃💃💃 Team Charlotte 💃💃💃 Got to say i'm loving Charlotte's hair style always fresh faced and wears normal clothing has actual adult disney knowledge never begs and has disney taste and not in to disney tat and know what a live remake disney film is
and also doesn't complain about her subs cant believe Brogan has more views than her

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else feel like the videos she makes are ones youtubers used to make like 8 years ago? What I got for my bday, monthly favourites, pound land haul. Where is the progression into more interesting videos and content??
While I agree, I am going back to old school videos too, done well the favourites are still good, Brogan is not one I turn to for that kind of video.

Reactions: 1
Here we go again, out of touch brogan doing a favourites video flaunting all the new NON ESSENTIAL stuff she’s bought..:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a pillock. Her fans are pillocks.

On a side note has anyone else been watching the Imagineering Story on Disney Plus? It's so good! Perfect if you're feeling some Disney withdrawal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

On a side note has anyone else been watching the Imagineering Story on Disney Plus? It's so good! Perfect if you're feeling some Disney withdrawal.
Yesss! Absolutely love it. We’ve just moved our cancelled trip from May to September/October and it is keeping me excited even though we’re still not sure if it’ll go ahead 😅 I’m sure now it’s been mentioned on here, Brogan will post about how much she loves it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
💃💃💃 Team Charlotte 💃💃💃 Got to say i'm loving Charlotte's hair style always fresh faced and wears normal clothing has actual adult disney knowledge never begs and has disney taste and not in to disney tat and know what a live remake disney film is
and also doesn't complain about her subs cant believe Brogan has more views than her
100% Team Charlotte!!! Her and Adam are so genuine and you can tell they actually care about each other... not just in it for the freebies.

Loving Imagineering story!!! 😍

Reactions: 2
100% Team Charlotte!!! Her and Adam are so genuine and you can tell they actually care about each other... not just in it for the freebies.

Loving Imagineering story!!! 😍
It cracks me up on their vlogmas vlogs when Charlotte gets excited on advent calendars and Adam every year forgets to fill her boxes of celebrations and they make a light joke if that was Brogan she would throw a strop omg wtf was that faves video rushed one again it put me to sleep esp the intro 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.