Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off!!!!! Wait till you see. The rest of us (including me- booked for June) will have their trips cancelled and bleeping brogan and benji will still get to go on theirs. So pissed off

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Long, long time lurker here......Today’s video was the one that finally tipped me over the edge to post.

Me and hubby love a bit of Disney but if I suggested a whole day like they just had he would think I had totally lost the plot. They are absolute morons, their behaviour in this video is beyond weird for a couple in their 20’s who have just moved into their first home together. I actually thought they may be drunk until one of them said the time was around 11am. Brogan is so, so controlling too, did Banjo actually get a choice in the day?

And as others have said why does he always have headphones on??

Reactions: 14
I really wish I'd managed to see the comments before this was deleted! This is Charlotte's Facebook group. Beth has commented on it 👀👀
I was trying to search for it! And then bam it was gone, and why can’t they just say, we fell out because we had different versions of a Disney holiday.....

Reactions: 1
I was trying to search for it! And then bam it was gone
I suppose only one comment is missing but I am surprised Beth even commented instead of delete immediately! How can she possibly be friend with both of them?!

Reactions: 2
I suppose only one comment is missing but I am surprised Beth even commented instead of delete immediately! How can she possibly be friend with both of them?!
Surely she knows, she was friends with Charlotte first so, she does know!

Not watched the vlog, but reading comments they have paid for their own trip? I can guarantee they will be emailing ATD to try wing some universal tickets if they have booked Disney hotel onsite. This must have been booked for a while as remember Adam slipped up they were going.

We are due to fly To wdw in October, she better start getting her steps in or it will be a vlog again of her breathing like darth Vader round the parks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I also add, how did she think The Briar Rose question was false? I thought with her being such a massive Disney fan she would know this stuff...

Reactions: 9
I was trying to search for it! And then bam it was gone, and why can’t they just say, we fell out because we had different versions of a Disney holiday.....
what I can't be bothered with with Broblob is that she was constantly making sly digs at Charlotte and her idea of a Disney trip in the vlogs of her trip with benji and it was just so obvious and pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Man we are only a few mins in and by god this is a terrible video. Plastic plates and second hand screens of Disney+. This new content is complete trash. Could of been a time for her to experiment. She has a drone. Use in the garden. Work on the garden. Work on the roof. Man alive anything but this infantile Disney tit. We Love Disney, hell we got married there but that magic is when you’re there not when you’re in Bournemouth or Poole or whatever

Reactions: 17
The reason she never said anything publicly about the trip was because she was still hoping a freebie trip would be thrown her way and she could just cancel theirs. But given the Covid-19 situation, she knows no companies are going to be offering trips before her scheduled one in Autumn

Reactions: 21
What the actual f**k did I just watch, seriously how old is this girl? Jesus get your life together absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 16
7 weeks ago.... “we don’t have a date yet” you bleeping liar 😂😂 I would send her this and call her out on it but don’t wanna get blocked 😂
7AB8A4A7-1DB1-456A-954D-8C08803464B6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.