Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need more screenshots from the vlogs... I can't bring myself to watch them anymore but love reading here. The camel toe one was excellent ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Who used to do the amazing GIFs?

Reactions: 2
She states they booked last year which they would have had to, to get the free Disney dining offer which would have came out in April last year

All star sports again, she said they basically want to recreate their last wdw holiday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I don't think they got free dining as it wasn't valid for October. Also, they would have had to upgrade and pay the extra for the quick service dining plan as its a value resort.
So I'm guessing they just booked it recently and paid for the dining plan

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
they are actually wearing their magic bands omg...

couldn't stand brogans fake cackling at nothing throughout the whole video either.

Reactions: 11
Subscriptions are up again by exactly +100.... I mean dude, at least try not to make it so obvious!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Subscriptions are up again by exactly +100.... I mean dude, at least try not to make it so obvious!!!!!
Does anyone know how much buying subscribers costs? I'm just interested. Does she get to write them off as a business expense?!

Reactions: 1
Had to watch it after seeing some of the comments just watched it with my partner, he left the room 2mins in after saying aw ffs not watching this pish ๐Ÿ˜‚. What a waste of 30min, she is on her way to type 2 diabetes litres of Pepsi max, 3 cookies, fry up for breakfast, tacos, rice Krispy treats. Everything about her ! already planning day to day scheduling of what they will be doing on certain days in the parks.

Reactions: 5
I checked and there are still rooms available for October this year for all star sports so yeah could be a recent booking.

Why all the lies though ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 1
They have great chemistry. As bezzie mates and nothing more! Zero sexual chemistry radiating off them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.