Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the ‘Disney Day Vlog’ is actually a ‘trip announcement’ in disguise....

Good on you Brogladyte... when people all over the world are dying and having their trips of a lifetime cancelled you can show off yet again at how you’re going and rub it into people’s faces... 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s so great that you took out extra on your mortgage to pay for the trip (it’s obvious that’s what they did as their spending has been astronomical since buying that house) Do we all need to applaud you for actually getting off your arse and ‘paying for it yourself’ like everybody else does?! 🖕🏻 She will get free Universal tickets - she did when she went with Charlotte.

Seriously HATE this girl and so pleased I’ve unfollowed her on all platforms...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“We didn’t want to make a big song and dance out of it”

... continues to make a big song and dance out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she took out extra on her mortgage to afford it then she can't really afford it. Just sayin'.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This is next level petty, but Benji's bald bit around his mouth where his beard isn't there, looks like a poorly shaved vagina.

Had to get that out. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont think she did book it ages ago.
I think they've just booked it as disney vlogs get more watches. And shes struggling for stuff to film

Reactions: 3
I’m not jealous of her trips at all. She’s a complete mess. Her hair is thin and balding, her face is beyond swollen and morphing into her neck, she’s gaining weight at an alarming weight, she’s needed multiple fillings but continues to eat nothing but junk and drinks Pepsi, she does zero exercise, she is constantly out of breath, has apparent ibs and ‘very smelly wind’, no social life, no friends and a strained relationship with her family.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did they say which hotel they're staying at?

Now just really doesn't seem like the time to announce it - so many people have had trips of a lifetime cancelled, and may not be able to afford to go back and this just feels a bit like they're rubbing it in peoples faces. I'm not bothered that she's going it just feels a bit, tacky?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont think she did book it ages ago.
I think they've just booked it as disney vlogs get more watches. And shes struggling for stuff to film
She states they booked last year which they would have had to, to get the free Disney dining offer which would have came out in April last year

Now just really doesn't seem like the time to announce it - so many people have had trips of a lifetime cancelled, and may not be able to afford to go back and this just feels a bit like they're rubbing it in peoples faces. I'm not bothered that she's going it just feels a bit, tacky?
All star sports again, she said they basically want to recreate their last wdw holiday 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

All Star Sports again. She said she basically wants to repeat their last trip

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't recreate!! I have a favourite hotel in WDW but it wasn't available last year so we stayed somewhere else and it was such a good experience trying somewhere new! Especially as a vlogger she'd benefit from a new hotel for new content!!

I'm also a snob who isn't a fan of all stars but each to their own.

Reactions: 17
I can’t be bothered to watch it but did she actually say she put more on her mortgage to pay for her trip? Beyond stupid! The interest over 25 years even on a couple of grand will be a lot. What an idiot! A good example of her entitled attitude: she wants it so she gets it! If you can’t save up for it then you can’t afford to go!

Reactions: 4
I can’t be bothered to watch it but did she actually say she put more on her mortgage to pay for her trip? Beyond stupid! The interest over 25 years even on a couple of grand will be a lot. What an idiot! A good example of her entitled attitude: she wants it so she gets it! If you can’t save up for it then you can’t afford to go!
Is this a thing you can do? I just assumed your mortgage went straight to the seller through solicitors. I'm looking at moving out soon and mortgages are a mine field

Ugh I’ve just rescheduled our cancelled May trip tp
sept/October. Do I need to cancel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree! I watched her old which she subtles mentions Disney (talks about Kevin giving her that Minnie Plushy and trips) and it was quite sweet and normal back then and now it’s soooo weird, it’s like she is trying to prove she loves disney?
She’s a fake fan, claims she loves the parks and films etc by shoving it down our throats but in reality she doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 2
“We didn’t want to make a big song and dance out of it”

... continues to make a big song and dance out of it
exactly! she should have waited until all the covid 19 stuff has calmed down a bit, everyones getting theres cancelled and then brogan has to make an announcement about hers, selfish witch

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.