Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit harsh to slag her off for her milk choice, loads of people drink alternative milks for their own reasons! And in all her older vlogs she has used it and so ya and almond milk, it’s not like she’s just bought it to spite lacto free people

Reactions: 8
Bit harsh to slag her off for her milk choice, loads of people drink alternative milks for their own reasons! And in all her older vlogs she has used it and so ya and almond milk, it’s not like she’s just bought it to spite lacto free people
Not slagging her off, I think the timing of some of her posts are way off, esp when people (like me) can be dangerously sick from cows milk, seeing people who don’t need it and can use alternatives during this crazy time stock up on it just incase normal milk runs out is, not nice. I have an allergy, very different to lactose free - dairy free milk is not just lactose free, it’s completely dairy free, lactose milk only removes lactose not all of the complete cows milk.

Reactions: 6
Not slagging her off, I think the timing of some of her posts are way off, esp when people (like me) can be dangerously sick from cows milk, seeing people who don’t need it and can use alternatives during this crazy time stock up on it just incase normal milk runs out is, not nice. I have an allergy, very different to lactose free - dairy free milk is not just lactose free, it’s completely dairy free, lactose milk only removes lactose not all of the complete cows milk.
I get it! In my store (where I work) normal people who NEVER buy for example gluten free pasta are actually buying it because there is no normal pasta left and that I think is wrong, I was just saying she has used this milk for ages not just in the current situation as I’m sure a lot of people are! I also don’t need a science lesson, I know what the difference is between lactose free and dairy free.

Reactions: 4
I get it! In my store (where I work) normal people who NEVER buy for example gluten free pasta are actually buying it because there is no normal pasta left and that I think is wrong, I was just saying she has used this milk for ages not just in the current situation as I’m sure a lot of people are! I also don’t need a science lesson, I know what the difference is between lactose free and dairy free.
You said “to spite lacto free people”, i was pointing out that there are other medical reasons for the use of dairy free milk.

In my original post, I asked the question if she was stocking up etc.... and people answered she used it following that post.

Reactions: 2
Well I think the main thing is, she uses oat milk but then eats milk chocolate, cheese, cream, sauces and probably a lot more with milk/lactose content like cakes and biscuits....what’s the fecking point? If you’re lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy you can’t eat those things. So it does seem pointless her getting it (n)

Reactions: 10
Yeah it's obvs a choice you don't HAVE to make now when for other people they categorically can't have anything else. But maybe she had some left over from a previous shop. It just makes me laugh. Especially considering all that bullshit about her intolerances last year.

How is everyone holding up? You all okay? We've got a bit of sunshine in my part of London (she says staring longingly out of the window)

Reactions: 6
Yeah it's obvs a choice you don't HAVE to make now when for other people they categorically can't have anything else. But maybe she had some left over from a previous shop. It just makes me laugh. Especially considering all that bullshit about her intolerances last year.

How is everyone holding up? You all okay? We've got a bit of sunshine in my part of London (she says staring longingly out of the window)
My job is safe up to personal choice to stay home or not we now have hand gels and protective clothing and corner shops are delivering so far okay how about you?

Reactions: 1
My job is safe up to personal choice to stay home or not we now have hand gels and protective clothing and corner shops are delivering so far okay how about you?
We are okay. Felt a bit stir crazy yesterday but today has been better. First day of remote working so there have been some technical difficulties but good to have something to focus on!

Reactions: 2
I think it's likely she's been watching Jade Billington, Lucy Wood etc and seen the couple vlogs they've been putting out and it's too much effort for her to film couple vlogs on top of a weekly vlog...........

Plus with no events to go to at the moment the weekly vlog will basically be her watching Disney+ and playing Animal Crossing.

Reactions: 14
In other words, 'since every day would be showing the same thing anyway, I'll just show one day instead'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In other words, 'since every day would be showing the same thing anyway, I'll just show one day instead'
THIS. If she actually cooked or made anything or did anything at all then she could show it. She will probably save all her jobs for a Monday so it looks like she's super busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can't she just address the bleeping massive elephant in the room?

You are isolated like the whole world right now, everything is cancelled! EVERYTHING.
So you can't eat, spend, go out just for the sake of it. That's fine - but just address that content is limited (even more for her now) and say you are having a break?

Why is she talking on riddles and , making it all about her? Everyone's work is affected right now in some way or other, and it's fine to address it.
The fact that she hasn't mentioned the Pandemic ONCE is super bleeping weird.

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Not bad thanks, hope you're doing OK too! After 10 days of not leaving the house I went back to work today which helped. I work in a diagnostic lab for an animal hospital so still important for us to be open but it's emergency cases only so we're sharing the days between the team. The drive was a dream today 😍
Hope everyone is alright and managing to keep positive x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Haha yeah I think she is stopping too cus each day would be the same...animal crossing. What makes me laugh is she will probably still number them when weekly vlogs do return (inevitability) so it will be vlog 802 or whatever # she is on :LOL: instead of starting at 1 again...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.