Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I don’t think anyone was arguing! Just stating their view 😂

yup I feel the same - my usual lactose-free was all gone because people are stocking up!!

Reactions: 1
I admit to buying some oat milk, enough to tide my household over for a week should we need it. Not bought more since and the ones bought will be used anyway. When I was buying it I wasn't sure what way it would pan out and did a mini stock up as I had to walk home with it.

Meanwhile over here in Norway the shops have been fine except brogan came over here and stole all the toilet paper because of all the dairy she’s been eating ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meanwhile over here in Norway the shops have been fine except brogan came over here and stole all the toilet paper because of all the dairy she’s been eating ;)
Wow, so you really live in Norway? I always thought it was just a clever user name!

Great to hear your shops are OK. Here in the UK it's almost impossible to find eggs, flour, milk and toilet roll ☹

But the thing is her coffee machine will use milk pods, so has she literally put it in shot because she things it's cool or it's what other people are using?! I've never seen her have oat milk before, especially in all those big Costas

Reactions: 6
But the thing is her coffee machine will use milk pods, so has she literally put it in shot because she things it's cool or it's what other people are using?! I've never seen her have oat milk before, especially in all those big Costas
I think for awhile she was having almond milk? But this is the girl who use to put milk and yoghurt on her granola....
also because she paid for a dietitian she wouldn’t share the advice!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow, so you really live in Norway? I always thought it was just a clever user name!

Great to hear your shops are OK. Here in the UK it's almost impossible to find eggs, flour, milk and toilet roll ☹
Yeah me and the wife do. I’m British hence the imposter name. :)

it was funny and slightly tragic during the peak panic buy weekend (right at the start) the only pasta that was available was the proper Italian pasta with just Italian in. idiots

Yeah at least with nespresso you use your own milk. with the tassimos everything is provided.... so what’s the point in oatly?

Reactions: 3
I do wonder how much Brogan weighs now because when she was put on slimming world for free it was for people who had a BMI of over 30. She started slimming world I think around this time 2 years ago. It's alarming how much weight she is putting on! I almost feel sad for her because she clearly needs some help and home truths regarding her overeating and health. Unfortunately Brogan has an inability to listen to anyone and can really only save herself at this point

Reactions: 12
Has she bought a new coffee machine or did I miss something somewhere? 🤷🏻‍♀️

When she first got it it was BLACK... this one is BLUE?!?!

I only know as I got a similar one around the same time. (Had to go back through her videos to find a picture of it as it was driving me mad because I thought it was black...) she only got it Jan last year! Did it break or something?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I only know as I got a similar one around the same time. (Had to go back through her videos to find a picture of it as it was driving me mad because I thought it was black...) she only got it Jan last year! Did it break or something?!
Knowing Brogan she'll have bought another one because she was too overwhelmed to clean the first one when it needed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It's black. I think the reflection makes it look blue

Reactions: 15

I think it's a filter on the picture

Reactions: 2

I noticed that too!

What! Why?!
I personally use oat milk in tea/coffee and cereals because I prefer the taste over cows milk. I still eat cheese and chocolate.
Just because someone likes the taste of a dairy free milk doesn’t mean they eat everything dairy free.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.