Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s losing it guys. I wonder if this is the beginning of the end of her YouTube.
Totally! She’s been making poor choices for a long time lol! I kinda hope it’s not the end because I wanna see the absolute shambles it will be her getting a dog or having kids haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally! She’s been making poor choices for a long time lol! I kinda hope it’s not the end because I wanna see the absolute shambles it will be her getting a dog or having kids haha!
She will be moving to full time Instagram. How are her follower counts on insta?

Reactions: 6
apart from the fact that he put half a bag of sugar (god knows why) on that Spag Bol the best bit of the vlog was Benjamin’s bit 😂
Makes me wonder how they will pay their new mortgage when she is doing the absolute bare minimum on YouTube and Benjamin will be loosing work due to the current situation, I bet she is one who has already put in for the 3 month payment holiday with the bank!

Reactions: 4
apart from the fact that he put half a bag of sugar (god knows why) on that Spag Bol the best bit of the vlog was Benjamin’s bit 😂
Makes me wonder how they will pay their new mortgage when she is doing the absolute bare minimum on YouTube and Benjamin will be loosing work due to the current situation, I bet she is one who has already put in for the 3 month payment holiday with the bank!
Oh for sure. She will have every loophole covered

Reactions: 5
I see what you mean about the thumbnail. Top left is the best one 😂😂 what is she on
20200330_201437.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He installs/fixes MRI machines and stuff so unless it’s essential it will all have been cancelled. My partnerr surgery has been cancelled because of this and now he’s in agony! But yeah - unless you *have* to be there they won’t let people in. Birthing wards are closed too with only the birthing partner allowed in.
He's probably waiting to be redeployed to another department

She will be moving to full time Instagram. How are her follower counts on insta?
She’s buying about 600 a month 🤣

4E2F72A4-63C3-47F3-A6DC-79291B8A9452.jpeg

and it seems about 600 a month on YouTube aswell 🤔 look how many views she has lost by making all her old vlogs private. I bet she’s gutted about that 1 mil chunk coming off her overall views to show off to future ‘brands’ 🙄

9F51F360-DC30-4D56-B1F5-12CFB6C09F6A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Well no, the thumbnails makes sense...two biggest loves of her life, food+Nintendo kids games lol! Yep first pic is super unflattering :eek:

Reactions: 2
How can people be so “lovely and understanding” about her changing the format of her slogs....she’s turned comments off on her stories Hahahaha.
She's so FULL OF tit.

Anyone remember that scene in Elf when Will Ferrell put syrup on spaghetti? Did Brogan take that as inspo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on. Did she actually put sugar on her pasta?! Who does that!? I do not understand 😟

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They put sugar in their spag bol and don't season it at all? Ugh. A meal as bland as her personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattlers be taking full credit of that intro that was filmed an hour ago!
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!
I am so glad she has listened (she mentioned her nan guys! Obvs reads here!) and acknowledged the situation FINALLY! That’s all it took... it was actually humble and quite honest, almost refreshing and will have connected more with people than anything of hers has for months. She must have got fed up of deleting comments and to be honest, getting such negativity must be upsetting.

Hey Brogan! 💁🏻‍♀️ We all know you read here... thanks for finally mentioning the world around you. Now... not to nitpick but about that Sugar on your bolognese... I’ve not watched the rest of this week’s vlog as the thought of that makes me ill... please do NOT do a ‘cook bolognese with me’ video!
Warm regards,
Your faithful Tattlers xo

Reactions: 16
Someone needs to teach benji what the word “sprinkling” means. Not 2 bloody dessert spoons full of sugar! (Also, no sugar would be better. What an unnecessary addition to bolognese that’s made with a sauce from a jar anyway)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.