Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes bleeping read here weve mentioned everything in that vlog cleaning and her gran

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can people be so “lovely and understanding” about her changing the format of her slogs....she’s turned comments off on her stories Hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Benji works mainly in hospitals so surely he’d been needed more than ever right now? Why is he home? (I know nothing about hospitals really, so I am waiting to be stood corrected!)

Reactions: 5
Benji works mainly in hospitals so surely he’d been needed more than ever right now? Why is he home? (I know nothing about hospitals really, so I am waiting to be stood corrected!)
He installs/fixes MRI machines and stuff so unless it’s essential it will all have been cancelled. My partnerr surgery has been cancelled because of this and now he’s in agony! But yeah - unless you *have* to be there they won’t let people in. Birthing wards are closed too with only the birthing partner allowed in.

Reactions: 5
Jesus she actually selected those thumb nail photos 😳😳😳😳 her life is mundane and boring and she has no spark to entertain anyone! So she'll do a weekly video which will just be of 1 day like Louise does! So original B!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
9 MINUTES INTO THE NEW WEEKLY VLOG. SHE HAS PANCAKES AND ICE CREAM FOR bleeping BREAKFAST

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything is sooooooo beige. There is no personality throughout her house.

oh boy, we are at 9 mins..... that is certainly the most tragic vlog I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why do they keep having jacket potato for lunch and then a substantial evening meal too?! If we have jacket potato, that's our main meal for the day done!

Reactions: 10
Why do they keep having jacket potato for lunch and then a substantial evening meal too?! If we have jacket potato, that's our main meal for the day done!
Ngl, I’ll have a small jacket for lunch with salad but i expend a lot of energy throughout the day. They obviously over eat, but Benji does more in the day so he hasn’t put in as much weight as her...

Watching that bolognese was painful. Benji didn’t season it because Brogan doesn’t like spice.... aughhhh!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Nintendo switch an a new phone while i'm worrying about my next bowl of Pasta 🤦‍♀️ im in the wrong job

that dancing :sick: what pissed me off was benji came home from work and HE cooked

Reactions: 31
That’s the thing, she probably thinks because “she also worked” it’s fair. Well, no. Sorry. It isn’t. Your “work” is a joke and takes 5 minutes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.